BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I love this product. So gentle on the skin and smells great. It removes excess oil and dirt and leaves the skin feeling nice and soft. It prevents and stops breakouts. I love Aveeno products!! Strongly recommend.
Kelsie F.
Oak Harbor, WA
I like that it's a foaming cleanser, but this one burned my skin. I have very sensitive skin, but I also am acne prone and I was hoping this would help, but it just seemed to irritate and burn my skin even more.
Vanessa F.
River Falls, WI
Love this!! I use this every other morning/night. Never break out after using it, does sting the eyes a bit, but works amazing to clear up my skin! Highly recommend! Part of my daily routine. Smells amazing too
Kelsy W.
Rockford, IL
I've used this cleanser for a while now, and I have to say it's my favorite. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry me out! It's a very gentle cleanser and my skin feels very clean after using it. There's little to no scent. It just smells very clean
Sara M.
Beverly Hills, CA
I absolutely love this product. It’s not harsh on the skin and the price point is great for the amount of product in the bottle. This is a go to product for me and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
super effective for acne prone skin. i use this daily and it helps my skin from having break outs and it also keeps my face very calm. it controls the oil relatively well, as well! great product for daily use.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Aveeno is really great on my skin. This product is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin so clean and soft. It has an amazing scent too. Love it. Highly recommend.
Celene C.
Downey
I didnt feel like this would actually clean my face. Sometimes i would do it twice just so i can feel clean plus it wouldn’t do such a great job. Price is cheap the packaging is cute. I have not bought it again.
Jennifer D.
I rotate between three or four different facial cleansers. But this is one of my favorites. It is in my rotation. It’s easy to use. Gentle on my skin. I can find it most stores. And the price is reasonable.
Jaylah M.
Detroit , MI
I bought this because I heard great reviews and I have dark spots and uneven skin tone. It’s a great face wash for me and I have really sensitive skin, but I can’t really see a difference with my dark spots
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.