BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tarik J.
Boston
My face feels fresh and bright after using this product.  I got it from Target after my sister recommended it to me. I have been using this for a couple years and it is my go to cleanser. Whenever I wash my face I feel a lot brighter and cleaner. I would recommend this product.
Stephanie J.
This is a very gentle foaming cleanser, but I a just don't know if its working. It feels like my skin is just being washed with water since I am used to scrubs. For what it does, it seems to be at a good price.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this face wash! It feels great on my skin and doesn't make it dry out or become too oily. It is at a good price and can be found at any drugstore or target. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Angelica M.
San Diego , CA
This is my go to cleanser ! It's so gentle so I can use it day and night (when I'm not using a more exfoliating wash) it removes any makeup residue I have. And I always purchase it at my favorite store , TARGET!
Amber B.
I had to use this to remove my stage makeup after shoes. I still use it even when I don't have shows because it's gentle on skin. I use it sometimes to give my skin a break from the harsh acne cleanser I use.
Callie W.
Williamsburg, KY
I love this product! It was super gentle. I like to use it on days where I am giving my skin a break from makeup and products. Probably not very effective on removing makeup, anyways, because it is so gentle.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion foaming cleanser is the only facial cleanser I will use. It is effective with helping prevent break outs and making my skin even-looking. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Dulce
LOVE love LOVE this product!! I have oily skin and this has been the only product that leaves my skin oil free and is super light! Doesn't irritate my skin at all and gives me a glow. I will forever buy this product! Been doing so for 5 years +
Miranda H.
Very good cleanser. Very gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out but makes it feel clean. Great packaging. I also use the moisturizer of this line also. I either buy mine at Kroger, Walgreens, target or ulta.
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Best face wash ever! Love how it doesn't dry out my skin! It leaves it so clean & helps remove excess dirt, oil and makeup! It's so gentle too! I would definitely recommend this if you have sensitive skin!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??