BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Emily B.
I never use foamy products on my face because of my acne and sensitive skin. This cleanser made me change my mind a little. It’s so light weight. It makes my skin feel extremely soft afterwards. It’s very hydrating. I would recommend.
Thuy T.
Whitsett, NC
A friend recommended this to me. I have acne prone and sensitive skin. This has been a great wash to help reduce the blemishes. It has salicylic acid in it so if you’re sensitive to it don’t try it. But other than that I love it!
Serena C.
Anna , TX
I liked this product a lot when I first got it bc it helped clear my skin and made my face feel very fresh. I wouldn’t use it a lot though bc my face felt a little dry after using it too much but it is a good drug store cleanser
Cinnamon S.
I love the smell of this cleanser. Not only does the cleanser smell nice, but it is great for sensitive skin. It helps clear my acne but doesn’t leave my skin feeling itchy and uncomfortable. I will be repurchasing this product!
Katie H.
This is a nice, gentle cleanser. It did not have a huge positive impact on my skin, and my acne did not improve after using this product. I did not purchase this cleanser again. It is a good price and does clean my skin well.
Amanda R.
Springfield
I like the texture of the product but the smellof it is not my favorite. I was hoping it would help more with the tiny breakouts I get on my chin which it did some but not all of it. The packaging is simple which is nice.
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
This product does not have any soap in it. For my sensitive skin it has been AMAZING. It has a simple smell that is not overwhelming which I love due to having migraines. It works so well and has kept all the breakouts gone!
Choua T.
Warren, MI
This was probably one of the very first cleansers I used growing up. It pumps out the perfect amount to wash your face. This cleanser was really nice for my sensitive skin so I definitely will probably reuse it again soon.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this cleanser. I use it every night with my facial brush. It is a great cleaner without breaking the bank for a more expensive facial cleanser. I have never broken out from it and it always leaves my skin so soft.
sage f.
Jesup
I personally do not like this product because it is foam and I feel like it doesn't get anything off of my face. I like cleansers that are more like a scrub that way I can get the makeup and dirt off of my face at night.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.