BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lila I.
St. Louis
I tried out this cleanser on a whim because it reviewed well and it was on the cheaper side. Hoping it would clear up my face, I tried it for about a week or two. I didn't work as well as I had hoped, though it had a nice lather and scent. I would not buy it again as it doesn't work for my skin, but for those who have mild acne, maybe give it a try.
Emme M.
I love this product. Very gentle and cleansing and you can get it just about anywhere. I would highly recommend and it has an easy pump dispenser. It is fairly priced. I love it and it's my go to. I would buy it again.
Kayla J.
GA
this is my everyday facial cleanser. i love this stuff. it is for sure my holy grail. i don't let myself run out because i can't live without it. i would definitely recommend it to anyone. good for sensitive skin for sure!
Luciana G.
I love this product! Definitely effective, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin because it is very gentle. Cheep, definitely reasonable priced at Target, which is where I bought it. I think this is the perfect product for people with sensitive, oily skin.
Crickett A.
Loved how soft this was and how gentle it was on my skin.. honestly seemed a bit spendy for what I got and the results I received... I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. The smell wasn't amazing but also wasn't terrible
Bethany W.
Lakewood, OH
This cleanser is gentle and effective. It didn't leave me feeling stripped like most do and it controlled my shine for a while. I do wish it was a little more powerful but it must work great for super sensitive skin.
Hannah C.
Minneapolis
I absolutely love foam face washes and this one is by far my favorite. Aveeno is a brand that impresses me compared to other brands that are this cheap. This product leaves you with a nice light, refreshed feeling.
Gianna V.
Very mild cleanser. Foam gently washes away any dirt and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Great value for your money. Leaves your skin feeling like a high end product would. I would recommend to a friend.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I've been trying to establish a skincare routine and I really like this product. It has no noticeable fragrance, is really gentile on my somewhat sensitive skin, and I love that it comes with a pump. I also like that it's priced on a lower scale so it was easy for me to try it and commit to it.
Meleia M.
I love this cleanser! Super gentle and helps you feel clean and refreshed. I love to use it in the shower when my pores are more open from the hot water. The pump is also a great addition and makes it easy to use!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??