BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emme M.
I love this product. Very gentle and cleansing and you can get it just about anywhere. I would highly recommend and it has an easy pump dispenser. It is fairly priced. I love it and it's my go to. I would buy it again.
Crickett A.
Loved how soft this was and how gentle it was on my skin.. honestly seemed a bit spendy for what I got and the results I received... I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. The smell wasn't amazing but also wasn't terrible
Bethany W.
Lakewood, OH
This cleanser is gentle and effective. It didn't leave me feeling stripped like most do and it controlled my shine for a while. I do wish it was a little more powerful but it must work great for super sensitive skin.
Hannah C.
Minneapolis
I absolutely love foam face washes and this one is by far my favorite. Aveeno is a brand that impresses me compared to other brands that are this cheap. This product leaves you with a nice light, refreshed feeling.
Gianna V.
Very mild cleanser. Foam gently washes away any dirt and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Great value for your money. Leaves your skin feeling like a high end product would. I would recommend to a friend.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I've been trying to establish a skincare routine and I really like this product. It has no noticeable fragrance, is really gentile on my somewhat sensitive skin, and I love that it comes with a pump. I also like that it's priced on a lower scale so it was easy for me to try it and commit to it.
Meleia M.
I love this cleanser! Super gentle and helps you feel clean and refreshed. I love to use it in the shower when my pores are more open from the hot water. The pump is also a great addition and makes it easy to use!
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this face wash! It feels great on my skin and doesn't make it dry out or become too oily. It is at a good price and can be found at any drugstore or target. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Morgan S.
I feel like this cleanser is even better than the higher end. There's no need to splurge for a good face wash. I've been using it for about 3-4 weeks now and can see a major difference in my face. It's so smooth when applying and would definently recommend
Angelica M.
San Diego , CA
This is my go to cleanser ! It's so gentle so I can use it day and night (when I'm not using a more exfoliating wash) it removes any makeup residue I have. And I always purchase it at my favorite store , TARGET!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??