BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
stephanie n.
manassas
I would use this product after taking a shower. My pores would be opened from the steam and this cleanser would give a nice deep cleanse. I have used the product more than once and often refer it to others. Also the product is great for sensitive skin because the foam isn’t heavy.
Andrea P.
One of my favorite cleansers. Smells so good and it leaves the skin feeling incredibly refreshed. Even during my period, this cleanser kept breakouts at bay and was great at treating what had already popped up. Would definitely buy again.
Lilly B.
This face wash is awesome! I recently bought this because I was starting to break out, and let me just say, I was all cleared after about 2 weeks of using this in the morning and at night! I would totally recommend this to anyone that is having issues with acne or breakouts!
Angela W.
I’ve had really nice results from this foaming cleanser. It’s very gentle on the skin and I haven’t had any breakouts since using it. It has a very mild scent and does not irritate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so clean afterwards.
Beatrice S.
Denver
This is the only facial cleanser I use! It never breaks out my skin and feels soft and light when I’m washing my face. The foam makes it feel like you’re getting your face really clean. The smell is nice and it’s good for sensitive skin
Emily B.
I never use foamy products on my face because of my acne and sensitive skin. This cleanser made me change my mind a little. It’s so light weight. It makes my skin feel extremely soft afterwards. It’s very hydrating. I would recommend.
Brittani W.
Decent product for the price. However after a month of consistent use it started to break me out. I have fairly sensitive skin and was hoping I could get away with it. I do love Aveeno’s other products but this one just isn’t for me.
Chiara M.
Newton Falls, OH
I love Aveeno products. This face wash is extremely gentle on the face and gets the job done. I unfortunately needed to see a dermatologist for my acne, but I still use the matching moisturizer and I love it. I recommend this product!
Thuy T.
Whitsett, NC
A friend recommended this to me. I have acne prone and sensitive skin. This has been a great wash to help reduce the blemishes. It has salicylic acid in it so if you’re sensitive to it don’t try it. But other than that I love it!
Serena C.
Anna , TX
I liked this product a lot when I first got it bc it helped clear my skin and made my face feel very fresh. I wouldn’t use it a lot though bc my face felt a little dry after using it too much but it is a good drug store cleanser
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.