BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is just Ok, my skin doesn't feel very clean after using it. The foam somehow feels harsh on the skin. The pump is convenience to use. I have only tried it one bottle and never bought it again. The price is not bad. Even though it didn't work for me, I think it's worth a try because it might work better on others.
Morgan K.
San Marcos, TX
I use this facial cleanser on a regular basis and I LOVE it! It is a great price and so gentle on my skin. It cleanses well and removes dirt and makeup without being too harsh. I picked mine up from Target and will most definitely continue to buy! Great product!
Alyssa M.
Athens , GA
I love the clear complexion line from Aveeno! I've been using this cleanser and the clear complexion moisturizer and it has done wonders for my skin! I had very mild acne, but thanks to the salicylic acid, it's kept it under control!!
Kelsey B.
I have sensitive skin and this product does not bother me. It is very, very gentle and foams nicely. It's fairly cheap and you can get it at places like Walmart or Target. It isn't my favorite face wash I've used, however.
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
I use this every day and night and I love it! Keeps my breakouts to a minimum and isn't too expensive! I buy mine from Walmart and it always performs well! Leaves my skin so soft and clean and I recommend it to everyone!
Kayla J.
GA
this is my everyday facial cleanser. i love this stuff. it is for sure my holy grail. i don't let myself run out because i can't live without it. i would definitely recommend it to anyone. good for sensitive skin for sure!
Emme M.
I love this product. Very gentle and cleansing and you can get it just about anywhere. I would highly recommend and it has an easy pump dispenser. It is fairly priced. I love it and it's my go to. I would buy it again.
Luciana G.
I love this product! Definitely effective, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin because it is very gentle. Cheep, definitely reasonable priced at Target, which is where I bought it. I think this is the perfect product for people with sensitive, oily skin.
Lila I.
St. Louis
I tried out this cleanser on a whim because it reviewed well and it was on the cheaper side. Hoping it would clear up my face, I tried it for about a week or two. I didn't work as well as I had hoped, though it had a nice lather and scent. I would not buy it again as it doesn't work for my skin, but for those who have mild acne, maybe give it a try.
Bethany W.
Lakewood, OH
This cleanser is gentle and effective. It didn't leave me feeling stripped like most do and it controlled my shine for a while. I do wish it was a little more powerful but it must work great for super sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??