BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Coriane a.
It cleeeanns perfectly every single part of your face. Is that now what we want a clear face?
Veronica M.
Seemed to clean good it didn't foam up as much as I would of liked it too but ive tried worse
Diana N.
Vancouver, BC
Just a quick pickup I do love Aveeno but the facial cleansers are not my favorite products.
Tricia B.
DD46LN
This aveeno cleanser is amazing for people that love natural stuff,I bought this in boots
Brie S.
Great. Love it and leaves my skin soft. Nice and natural too! Great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leslie  V.
Great cleanser. Gentle but effective. Take care of that hard to remove mascara as well.
Kathleen D.
Montreal, QC
My go to cleanser - it's so light and soft. It's perfectly gentle for my sensitive skin
ria m.
Leaves my skin Clean without drying it out. Rinses off easily and leaves my skin soft.
Emilie C.
I use this everyday! Morning & night. What a beauty! Love the foam, cleans very good!
Joslin W.
Portland, OR
It does exactly what the description says, "clears up blemishes without over drying."
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??