BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I tried this product mostly for my son. He is special needs and 14 so he is getting the acne some but he has very sensitive skin. This product worked great for him!
Taylor Kusseling K.
Herndon, VA
I use this every morning and every night and it makes my face feel amazing. It cleared my skin up too, and I have pretty hard to clear up skin. Everything about this product is great
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
This is my go to cleanser. It makes my skin feel great and very clean. It removes all traces of make-up for me. Plus I like that it uses more natural ingrediants.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is the fist Aveeno face wash I've used and I like it. It does the job...takes off my makeup, keeps skin feeling fresh, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Jeri L.
My sister has acne problems and very sensitive skin. Aveeno products are the only ones she can use because they are gentle and don't make her break outs even worse.
Gaby D.
If looking for a cleanser and not a makeup remover then this is the best product for that. It is gentle and does leave your skin a bit clearer however I wanted a remover so I stopped using. Aveeno is a great brand.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
I love that this product foams! It's great and smells wonderful! A little on the pricey side, so I don't purchase it unless I find it on sale, but it's a great buy!
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I used this for about a month. at first, it worked really well, after about 2 weeks it started to really dry my skin out. I do have pretty sensitive skin though...
Sam G.
Selden, NY
I'm sure this product would work well with someone with naturally oily skin; but for me, it just made my skin drier-which stinks because I naturally have dry skin.
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Decent cleanser - a bit too harsh for my dry skin, leaves me feeling a little bit "squeaky" after a wash so I know it's stripping a bit too much moisture for me.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.