BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Renee W.
Bedford, NS
I love this stuff, it is the only thing I will use on my sensitive skin. The salicylic acid keeps my complexion clear, without drying out your skin. It has a nice foaming pump and no scent whatsoever. Also affordable and lasts a long time!
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
The only cleanser that helped me to clear out my skin! I used a lot of different cleansers including Fresh, Murad, La Mer(!!), Clinique and etc. However, this one is super affordable and works better than high end/luxury cleansers!
Mairead C.
Towson, MD
This is a great cleanser for when you just want a gentle clean. I kept stealing it from my roommate on days I felt my Neutrogena scrub was too harsh. I love the foam pump style of packaging and the simplicity of this product.
Janick M.
Orleans
This is an amazing product for someone who suffers from acne as its extremely gentle but still removes the ew from your pores. Ive been on several topical acne creams and used that cleanser to remove my face makeup and wash my face at night. Great product.
Katerina S.
My step mom uses this facial cleanser and loves it. When I ran out of my own facial cleanser, I started using it. I decided that I would just use that for now on so it would be easier to purchase and we wouldn't need two separate cleansers. After about two weeks of using this product, it began to make my face dry. I usually have very oily skin so this was very strange for me. I needed a gentler cleanser for my skin. It's a great cleanser for removing makeup, but I would not use it as a facial cleanser alone. If I run out of makeup wipes I will use it to remove my makeup, then I would my facial cleanser along with a great moisturizer.
Angel B.
It’s super gentle on the skin and really evens your skin tone. I like how smooth my skin feels afterwards and how it leaves it feeling light, but still moisturized. It’s also super nice feeling when washing your face because of the foam form.
Kathy H.
London, ON
This can also be substituted for a makeup remover as it will also wash off waterproof makeup. Perfect for lazy girls who try to keep their nighttime routine as short as possible!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I find this cleanser a bit drying, also it leaves this strange, tacky residue. I'm not sure if I would purchase this again Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
Kaleigh D.
Toronto
I loved using that product! It is so soft and gentle in my sensitive skin. It didn't work to clear my skin as well as I hoped, but always made me feel very fresh.
Jane A.
Winnipeg, MB
This cleanser works absolute wonders on my skin! I started using it well over a year and a half ago and have just finished my second bottle. It's perfect for waking up and rejuvenating your skin in the morning while also taking off your makeup and freshening you up before bed at night. Since I started using it I've noticed a significant reduction in both my acne and also acne scarring, honestly a product that I couldn't live without.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??