BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Laurie D.
Quebec, Quebec
I did not like this at all. I'm not a big fan of foaming cleanser but I felt like this did nothing for my skin.
Erinn W.
It makes my face feel great after using this and I love the smell I use this the the moisterizer right after
Keri s.
It clears ur skin really well i have no blemishes now and it smells like bluberries and doesn't cost a bomb
Stephanie M.
Richmond
I used this when I first started getting breakouts and it changed my skin so drastically. It was wonderful.
Dominique B.
Toronto
I use this daily! Great for in the shower quick face wash in the morning or evening. It is moisturizing.
Angie S.
Warman, Saskatchewan
Product is good for not over drying out my face but it doesn't help fightbthe blemishes that I still get.
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
It is a very gentle cleanser that did not completely dry out my skin. Great performance for a nice price.
Nicole B.
The only cleanser I use. Its gentle but removes makeup well, and doesn't break me out or overdry my skin
Jill R.
Coaldale , AB
I have eczema, as well as dry, sensitive skin; this burns! I love Aveeno, but this product I cannot use.
Shanna T.
I love how this smells. Makes my face soft & smooth. As you apply it you can instantly feel refreshed.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??