BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Shelby Q.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh after a long day. It has a very subtle scent. It's not over powering. It improved my complexion over time!
Tazia H.
Yakima, WA
This has been the only face wash I have purchased for myself in more than 2 years. It's gentle but gets the job done. It also doesn't weigh my eyelashes down as most do.
Christina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product, I love how it foams and gets my skin super clean. It also keeps my complexion on point. Don't travel with the full sized product tho because tsa will take it!
Vicki G.
Poughquag, NY
I love aveeno products. They are very sensitive to acne prone skin, and help to clear and keep it clear without clogging. They are a little expensive, but worth the price.
Sara C.
Decatur, GA
This is a great gentle cleanser. Super helpful during the dry winter months. It is not super helpful for taking makeup off so a Konjac sponge is great to use alongside it.
abby f.
Fort Atkinson, WI
This cleanser was nice and gentle. the foam is great, you don't have to make your own suds. it lasts a long time too, because it is a liquid to foam dispenser. i love it.
Maria M.
This product is very gentle on my face. I use it in the morning to calm my Rosacia. The pump could use some work on its design. Every single one I have bought gets stuck after a few uses. I have to push it back up to pump each time.
Katie B.
Castle Rock, CO
My favorite face cleanser. I've been using it for many years and have not found anything lighter and more pleasant for morning use. It makes my face feel fresh and clean.
Yvette L.
Littleton, CO
Lives up to the name clear complexion! I love that it cleans my face well though remains fairly gentle on my skin. Has done well in keep my face clear and free blemishes
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I have acne but am allergic to a lot of the prominent medication in acne cleansers so they just irritate my skin more. This product is all natural and cleanses my skin really well without irritation
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.