BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha G.
London,on
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean, though a bit more drying than some other products I have used. A bottle lasts a long time.
Shelly P.
Brampton
It smells awesome, makes my face feel clean and i love foaming cleanser. But it didn't work for me. It probably work for others
Jessie W.
I bought this cleanser on a whim. It felt nice and didn't irritate my skin, but I didn't see it really making a difference
Lori G.
Vineland , WY
I use this product often. I love it and it works great! It's a great value and great price but I feel it's very effective.
Sue V.
Ajax, ON
Love this product. My face feels so clean after using it as a part of my routine and my skin doesn't feel tight and dry.
Ashley P.
I love Aveeno stuff, use all the creams and lip-balm etc, but this product doesn't do anything for me.... Not sure why.
Kelli O.
I like these products because they are easy to use and feel light on the skin. It also doesn't leave my skin too dry.
Ashleigh B.
West Kelowna, BC
Love using this before I go to sleep at night. Has helped my skin in so many ways and will definitely he repurchasing
Nancy N.
Atlanta,GA
This cleanser makes my face feel nice and clean. I love the feeling it leaves. I use it every morning and night.
Comes out as a foam but also contains a few ingredients that are harsh on skin and causes sensitivity and dryness
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??