BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kim D.
Ottawa, ON
I love this cleanser, it is the most effective face cleanser I've used. I've been trying products for over a decade now and really love this!
johanna g.
Maracaibo
Love foaming cleanser than other presentation,think that lasts more,i have this product and it´s so gentle with my skin and leave it so tersa
Melissa P.
British Coulmbia, Canada
This foaming cleanser is AMAZING! I cleans my skin, takes off my makeup, and helps fight acne. Dayyymm, This cleanser is the bomb-diggty! :D
Alannah H.
Victoria
I love aveeno products. My skin always still feels fresh and clean. It isn't greasy. The smell isn't overwhelming. Skin looks great after use
Christina V.
This left my skin feeling fresh without drying out my skin. I felt like it may have also evened out my skin tone a bit and removed redness.
Joanne M.
Markham, ON
This is a great, gentle cleanser. my skin is usually sensitive to most products but i don't get a reaction from aveeno. great smelling too!
Christina J.
SPIRIT RIVER, Alberta
Use in my daily routine. This is easy to use, don't need to use lots. Makes my face feel clean and refreshed and does not feel dried out
Justine S.
Port Elgin, ON
I really like the way this product cleanses my skin and leaves my face feeling soft. It removes makeup easily and is gentle on the skin.
Alberiliza V.
Doral, FL
buena formula de ellos, ademas de limpiar la piel deja una frescura por horas! limpiador perfecto y funciona para todo tipos de pieles.
Samantha G.
London,on
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean, though a bit more drying than some other products I have used. A bottle lasts a long time.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??