BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hailey S.
Hamilton
This is literally a product i use every single morning and night. It feels so smooth on your face and it takes away all the oil s and gross makeup from the day. i would 200% recommend this to literally anyone because that's how much i love by this product. yes it's drugstore, but yes it's worth it
Kim P.
Ottawa, ON
Didn't feel any difference on my combo acne and blemish prone skin :(. However I love their face moisturizer. It sinks into the skin super fast and smells quite nice too
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
This is a new staple for me. It lasts forever because you only need one pump to cleanse your entire face and neck! The price is right for the amount of product you get also. It leaves my face feeling clean but NOT stripped or dry. I also noticed my complexion seemed clearer/brighter after only a few uses! If you're thinking about trying it I would say it's definitely worth it!!
Shama P.
I like using this foaming cleanser, compared to all the other foaming cleansers I've used. Although I prefer cleansers that are in other forms, this one was an exception.When you pump it out of the bottle and apply it on your skin, it doesn't lather or get foamier it spreads nicely on your face as you wash. It does have that Aveeno scent, which doesn't bother me. Whenever I use it, my skin feels cleaner and it also gets rid of my makeup. I subtracted a star because I prefer the other cleansers they carry in their brand.
Nadia V.
Monterrey, NL
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
Mi piel es grasa desde hace tiempo uso un jabon facial de otra marca que contiene acido salicilico al 2% al igual que este Aveeno decidi cambiar ya que de esta marca hay muchos productos que me gustan como las cremas hidratantes, tengo mas de un mes usando el jabon ya lo acabe y a mi piel no le gusto, sintio mucho el cambio de jabon ya que me salieron constantes espinillas y barritos los cuales se controlaban muy bien con mi jabon anterior, Aveeno Clear Complexion cumple con la funcion de limpiar mi cara pero no la de mantener la piel libre de espinillas.
Lauren L.
Paris
This cleanser didnt do much for my acne, but it didnt make it worse, which is pretty good knowing that i have really sensitive acne prone oily skin. this cleanser is gentle and cleanses well, without drying skin, even though it's targeted towards more oily skin (cleansers should never dry out your skin!!!). If your acne prone skin reacts good to BHA (salicylic acid) then you might get some results for acne, but otherwise it's just a good cleanser.
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
I used to use this cleanser faithfully as a teenager. I've repurchased it at least 5 times. It's such a solid foaming cleanser, but with that being said it's also very basic. Do not expect this to clear or treat acne if it is beyond moderate.
Hanna K.
Burton, NB
This cleanser is perfect for extremely sensitive/dry skin with few problem areas or acne. Throughout my early teenage years it worked great for me and has worked well for my mom for years, it's her go to cleanser! Unfortunately, it does not clear up acne well enough in my opinion to be seen as a clarifying cleanser.
Kanesha M.
Brampton
this product isn't too bad, i stoped using it a while back. I'm not going to lie i worked to clear my complexion but i noticed if i stopped using it my face would go back to how it was, which proved to me that it wasn't helping to get rid of my blemish problem it was just temporary
Kirstin D.
I used this at a friends house for about a week and noticed improvements in my skin, I like the way the cleanser foams and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It doesn't make dry or flaky patches on my skin like other cleansers do and it has a great scent to it!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??