Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I've used this years ago. Though it worked well and smelled great, I have not repurchased. The price is very accessible and I bought it at Walmart. It was effective but didnt change anything spectacular. I would reccommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Keya T.
Just ok. Not a very powerful acne fighter, but also not too harsh of a cleanser. I have a couple breakouts here and there, and this cleanser didn't make a noticeable difference, so if I had more severe acne this would definitely not be the product for me.
Ashley N.
I love this cleanser. It is gentle and removes all impurities. My face feels refreshed and clean after I use it. I use it day and night. I love the pump. I feel this product is a good price. I love how it makes my skin feel and it helps me not to break out.
Crystal L.
I absolutely love this product. Nothing negative to say. I use very little cause a little goes along way. Leaves my face so smooth n soft. This product is by far one of the best face washes i have used. Highly recommended. I buy this once a month.
Melva V.
I love this cleanser. It 's smooth and leave s my skin soft not sticky. I will not switch cleanser . This is all i need .It works best with  Pro X Olay advanced Cleansing System.
Jamie J.
college station
Love this foaming cleanser!  Foams up really well so you know it's working!  Very light and smells great!  Skin feels and smells wonderful after use.  Gentle enough for daily use.  Great value on this product.  I buy this time and time again!  Highly recommend!
Kyra T.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this face wash! It cleanses gently, fights oil all day, and fights acne without being harsh on your skin. I have been using this product for years. I am disappointed to learn that the brand is not cruelty free though. I am trying to make the switch and this will be a hard one to let go of.
Allison P.
Edgewood, KY
I love this gentle cleanser. It keeps my face feeling fresh and it really good to my skin. It helps keeps acne at bay! I believe the price to be a great value for how long the product lasts and would recommend to others that struggle with acne.
Glenda B.
Lancaster, CA
Its a good cleanser super foamy. I tried out over my clean and clear cleansers. This felt more light and fresh but i felt not fully clean after a hot day with a full face though it felt more moisturizing so it depends on what you look for in a cleaner
Emily G.
Lancaster, NY
I love this foaming cleanser. Its effective and really seems to even out my skin and my skins tone all while helping with little pop up zits that come along. Good value, and the price is always consistent. I would definitely recommend this product.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??