BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN
I love all of Aveeno's products. I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno is the only brand whose products - from shaving cream to moisturizer - have never caused my skin any irritation. Ever.

This moisturizer is a little bit pricey compared to other drug store brands but it's the best thing I've ever bought for my face, hands down. About four days ago my face was extremely red and splotchy and I had a lot of pimples on my cheeks and around my mouth. But within a few days of using this my face immediately began to clear up, and now the splotchy redness is nearly gone. The other small dots of "problem areas" that I still have I use a different drug store topical acne cream, but the irritating feeling and the bumpiness have disappeared. My skin looks good again.

It's just awesome. It's a moisturizer and blemish clearer-uper/preventer all in one. Totally sweet.
Karlee V.
West Babylon, NY
I love how gentle and thoroughly cleansing this product is. I have sensitive skin and I do not get irritated by this cleanser. Only down is if you want a real deep cleanse it may not feel like its really fully cleaning your pores.
Janet Z.
Fresno, CA
I've used this product once and I loved it because it's foamy and not to to heavy. After weeks of using it I noticed a huge difference in my face, it's clear and leaves my face super clean after using it. It's really cheap and works perfectly.
Isabel V.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I have been using this cleanser for almost 2 years now because how effective it is. I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. It neither irritates my skin or dries it out. I recommend this to people who have oily/dry skin.
Sierra R.
I loved the consistency of this product. felt like it was really cleaning my pores. Decent price for drug store cleansers. After a while it left my combination skin very dry and began breaking out from overproduction of oils. If you have oily skin I highly recommend
Annette P.
Tucson, AZ
This works on my skin but the texture of the product makes me feel like it doesn't work. That could just be me, but it's very good and I feel like it is worth the money. I would recommend those with oily skin to try this out.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this product so much! It's a foaming cleanser which is very easy and fun to apply, not only does it glide on smooth but you get to see the dirt/makeup on the foam which is very satisfying that your face is getting clean. It makes you face feel very squeaky clean!!
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
When I cleanse my face, a lot of products irritate my skin and leave it red and warm. This is more delicate I guess but it still gets the job done without as much irritation. And it doesn't leave the weird film feeling after washing it off
Mackenzie J.
This is my absolute favorite fave cleanser. I have been using it for many, many years. There are times I have tried other products but they leave me oily or extra dry. I just keep coming back to this! 10/10 recommend for folks to try!
Morgan K.
San Marcos, TX
I use this facial cleanser on a regular basis and I LOVE it! It is a great price and so gentle on my skin. It cleanses well and removes dirt and makeup without being too harsh. I picked mine up from Target and will most definitely continue to buy! Great product!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??