BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Jasmine B.
Wesson, MS
I like this product because it has actually shown to be effective .! I struggle with blemishes from breakouts and i can honestly say it has helped to even some of those blemishes out.! I would recommend this product for anyone having problems with an uneven skin tone .!
Christina J.
Houston
I have used this cleanser for years and will continue to do so. I have never loved a face cleanser more. This is a great everyday, gentle cleanser that does well in removing your makeup too. Highly recommend to anyone with combination skin, like myself!
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
Aveeno clear complexion facial cleanser is a good way to keep your face clean. Unfortunately for me it made me break out a little so I don't use it as often as I did. You can get it at your local drug store. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean.
Em M.
Santa Clarita
Don't let this foam cleanser fool you. When I first used it my first impression was that it didn't help at all. However, it gently cleared up a lot of my acne. My face feels very soft and smooth after using it. Perfect for sensitive skin and redness.
Himara K.
This cleanser has really kept my blackheads at bay. I love how gentle this wash it. It is amazing at removing my makeup too. My only complaint is that it is very drying right after using it. The pump also gets stuck sometimes but overall, great wash.
Kelsey R.
Jacksonville , FL
I always use Aveeno foaming cleanser in the shower. I have normal skin (slightly dry in spots) and it is very gentle on my skin. It gets everything off - makeup, etc. I love that it’s a foam rather than gel and it’s easy to use. Also love the price!
Lisa W.
Grayslake
Smells good. Easy to use.  Makes my face feel really soft so I know it’s clean.  But the only thing I don’t like is sometimes it makes my face feel dry.
Jessica W.
I used to use this stuff every single day! I loved it so much! My skin is super super sensitive on my face and not a lot of products work well with it. I got it at Walmart, it was definitely worth the price. For my skin, it dried it out after awhile which is why I stopped using it but for someone with not so sentive skin this would be great! It always left my face looking and feeling soft and smooth!
MaKenzie M.
pleasanton, CA
I use this product every day, twice a day and I LOVE it!! It is light and clean, with no harsh smells or chemicals. It has a tendency to explode in suitcases, so beware when traveling. The price is perfect, and I highly recommend it to people with sensitive skin, dry, or oily!
HOPE T.
Charlotte, NC
This product smells good, feels good on the skin but I’ve found it strips my skin of a lot of oil and drys me out. I know it’s somewhat supposed to do that but it’s to much for me.i also didn’t see much improvement on the quality of my skin break out wise.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.