BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
I have been using this cleanser for over two years, and will continue to repurchase it into the future! This product is very gentle on the skin and I have not had any serious breakouts since I started using it. It cleanses my face and even removes eye makeup with ease.
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
I have combination skin and this face wash is the right balance I'm seeking. It moisturizes my nose area and forehead which are typically dry. It keeps the oil at bay on my cheek and chin.
daryl m.
BOWMANVILLE, ON
I use this every morning as a part of my daily routine. I love it! It leaves my face clean and fresh without over drying it. I even got my finance to start using it in the morning as well.
alyssa l.
Only facial cleanser I have repurchased. A little pricey in stores but totally worth it. After the first few washes I can noticeably see a difference in the shape of my skin. Love it!
Kathleen S.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the first cleansers that i have found that works so well for my skin and does not dry out my face. It is so gentle and foamy and feels so good going on and coming off.
Katelyn R.
This cleanser is very gentle and foams right away. I like to use it with my Clarisonic Mia2, but I find that I have to dispense a lot of product until there is enough. This product took my makeup off but it didn't do much for acne.
Ayanna J.
I am simply in love with all of Aveeno products. They give you a perfect glow from head to toe. This is one over the counter product that I would recommend to everyone.
Brianna B.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Smooth, easy application. Very fresh clean feeling afterwards! Aveeno can be pricey in comparison to other face washes, but worth the dime for the quality of the item.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , TX
I bought this toner and it works like a charm ! It really helps to clear my face and does a really good job. Use it daily after a shower and before my moisturizer
Sara M.
Gaspé, Quebec
I've loved this product until I start to react to it! it was burning when i use it! but before that i couldn't complain. It was way more gentle than other product I've use for acne. But be careful!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??