BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Jessica F.
This product works nicely but I go through it so quickly because the pumps are so small! I have to pump it five or six times to get enough product to actually lather my whole face.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Used this when my mom had it to help with my acne. It worked to keep her small amount of acne clear, but it really did nothing for me. It didn't give me more acne, but it did nothing for the existing breakouts.
Dominique B.
I have been using this product twice a day for over two years now and it has never failed me. It doesn't have a burning tingle like most cleansers and it leaves your face feeling nice and gently refreshed.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
As far as acne focused cleansers go, this one is fairly gentle. I have relatively sensitive skin (but still get blackheads and breakouts), and there is no redness or irritation after use.
Maggie J.
Berea, Ky
During most day to day activities, I don't ware make-up. For those days this has been a prefect choice of face washes. It's nice and gentle on my skin, not leaving it dry at all.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I used to use this as I was first hitting puberty and my face was getting slighty greasy. It worked for a while then I had to move on to something more powerful. I would recommend this to someone that has normal skin and little acne problems.
Ashley S.
Bloomington, IN
Love this product! Perfect for sensitive skin. I love to throw it in my carryon bag and wash my face at work to refresh while on the road. It doesn't strip my face or dry it out.
Maria V.
This is a great product for people with sensitive skin. I've use this in the shower, and I like it because it's not overly drying. It's help me maintain a clean face, so I like it
Donna R.
This is my face wash , I always end up returning to. It's great for my sensitive skin . I love how clean my face feels afterwards . and I also have no break outs since using it .
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
I really enjoy using this product. I have noticed a significant improvement in my complexion and I can say that it really works. I love how it tingles your skin and refreshes your face!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.