BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Lauren W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love this cleanser. For my type of skin (sensitive, dry, and not acne prone) it works wonders. I feel smooth and clean afterwards with no irritation. BUT, I do think for a person with oily/ acne prone skin, this may not be the product for you since it is not a very deep clean.
Briana R.
Lancaster, PA
I buy foaming cleansers for days when my active acne is too painful to use an exfoliating scrub. This one is pretty similar to other ones I've used. Gentle on irritated skin.
tiffany s.
Fairfield, CA
When i first started using this I thought it worker wonders. Ive always had uneven reddish skin and this makes my face more even and glowing. Just doesn't control acne the best. I still break out often.
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
This is a great cleanser for people with sensitive skin. It doesn't have a scent and works gently. It also helps with my dry skin. It cleanses well and a little goes a long way.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Has an odd scent and sort of made my skin feel dried out. Have combination skin and it didn't really help with acne or have any other benefits. It only helped to remove makeup whenever I was out of makeup wipes which was sort of pointless
Genesis B.
Madison, NJ
Super gentle. Not overdrying. Removes all of the water proof makeup successfully. But, you have to use more than one pump for it to cover your whole face. 3-4 pumps is best.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I have never found a facial cleanser I like better. I am in bottle number 7, and I keep coming back to it. It keeps my pimples at bay but doesn't strip my skin. Love, love, love!
Kathryn P.
I like the foaming aspect of this, it makes the cleanser feel refreshing but not harsh or heavy. I also have very sensitive skin, and this didn't irritate it which was nice.
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
I've been using this for years and love it! I typically use it before I shower to wash my face and remove make up- which it is awesome at. Seriously it is so good at removing most eye makeup and doesn't sting eyes at all. This is hard to come by. Its very gentle and a great daily wash.
Jazmin M.
I LOVE these aveeno products i get a lot of breakouts, and this certainly gets the job done for me. I have tried so many products and i have finally found the one. The only down side a little too pricey but i mean what acne treatment isn't
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.