BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maureen  M.
I have sensative skin so I have to be careful when picking a facial cleanser. I tried this product and it did the job of cleaning my skin and taking off the days makeup but didn't leave my skin dry like some other cleansers have. Would definitely recommend.
Samiya R.
Mississauga, ON
Good cleanser for everyday, I use it whenever my skin is breaking out to help treat it, but can be drying if used too often without following up with a moisturizer, like the packaging but the small cap is annoying.
Megan S.
Have only been using this product for about 3 months but I have defiantly noticed a difference in my skin. This cleanser has helped smooth out my skin a little bit, has reduced redness in my cheeks and has helped keep "monthly" pimples at bay.
Reanna G.
This is my favorite cleanser right now. It foams up a lot and really cleans your pores. Removes make up well and leaves skin feeling oil and dirt free, clean and refreshed!
sheila m.
Toronto
ive been using this for a few months now and its great. its really easy to remove and it doesnt leave my face dry and it also prevents breakouts. i may just buy it again.
Kendra M.
This product surprised me by how much it dried out my face. I love Aveeno products and use quite a few other ones, but this one disappointed. It had a nice smell though.
Melanie B.
Montreal
This cleanser is perfect for in the shower! It's so lightweight but it takes off all my makeup, dirt and sweat from the day. I've been using it for years and plan on repurchasing it for a while!
Valerie V.
Moncton, NB
I love this cleanser. It cleans away all my eye make up, and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. My face never feels dry after using it like some other cleansers do. One of my favorite cleansers for sure! Only bad thing I can say about it is, that sometimes the pump stops working after only a few uses.
Jordyn F.
sioux lookout, ontario
This is my favorite face wash ever! I have been using for about 5 years now and it is incredible. I have never had better skin than I have since I started using this
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
I really wanted to like this cleanser, but it didn't clear my skin and actually broke me out. I usually don't have a reaction to aveeno cleansers. I still like the brand because I still use their lotions for my dry skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??