BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hamsa A.
The Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming cleanser actually works really well, it takes off all my make-up including my waterproof mascara. It does not dry out my skin and smells divine, but it doesn’t have a strong scent. The Aveeno cleanser is also oil free, hypoallergenic, and gentle enough to use every day. I love this product and would highly recommend it.
Brooke H.
Winnipeg, MB
I use this sometimes when I feel my face has been through a lot and needs something gentle. But I won't use it on an everyday basis because I feel like it doesn't deeply cleanse my skin.
Maureen  M.
I have sensative skin so I have to be careful when picking a facial cleanser. I tried this product and it did the job of cleaning my skin and taking off the days makeup but didn't leave my skin dry like some other cleansers have. Would definitely recommend.
Megan S.
Have only been using this product for about 3 months but I have defiantly noticed a difference in my skin. This cleanser has helped smooth out my skin a little bit, has reduced redness in my cheeks and has helped keep "monthly" pimples at bay.
Samiya R.
Mississauga, ON
Good cleanser for everyday, I use it whenever my skin is breaking out to help treat it, but can be drying if used too often without following up with a moisturizer, like the packaging but the small cap is annoying.
Reanna G.
This is my favorite cleanser right now. It foams up a lot and really cleans your pores. Removes make up well and leaves skin feeling oil and dirt free, clean and refreshed!
Kendra M.
This product surprised me by how much it dried out my face. I love Aveeno products and use quite a few other ones, but this one disappointed. It had a nice smell though.
Melanie B.
Montreal
This cleanser is perfect for in the shower! It's so lightweight but it takes off all my makeup, dirt and sweat from the day. I've been using it for years and plan on repurchasing it for a while!
sheila m.
Toronto
ive been using this for a few months now and its great. its really easy to remove and it doesnt leave my face dry and it also prevents breakouts. i may just buy it again.
Jordyn F.
sioux lookout, ontario
This is my favorite face wash ever! I have been using for about 5 years now and it is incredible. I have never had better skin than I have since I started using this
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??