BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Iris W.
I love this one!!! I am currently using this product. And this already is my second purchase. I have a dry skin and it does feel well on my face. I usually clean up my face by makeup remove oil and then use this product. By the way, I like the foaming texture. I have been using foaming facial cleanser for a well, and some of them I have to use sponges to make the foaming texture by myself, but this one make my life easier!
Hannah C.
Yasssssssss! I love this! The packaging isn't as cute as other face cleansers, but it works so well. My skin is really sensitive and it gets really red if I use some products, but this one worked really well. It is really nice because it cleans your face but also moisturises it as well, but if you have very dry skin I would still recommend getting a moisturizer. I don't use a moisturizer because I couldn't find one that wouldn't make my skin red, but then I found this and it worked amazing. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product of you have somewhat sensitive skin.
Tracey Y.
I was so surprised at how well this cleanser removed my makeup at the end of the day while still being very gentle and light without any additional oil or cream, which tends to be more effective when removing makeup. It doesn't dry out my combination skin at all and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Erika T.
Orangeville
I actually love this stuff!!!! It work really well in the winter months because it is not too harsh. Even though I have really oily skin it cleans my face right up. Super cheap too, I think it was like 15 dollars at shoppers drug mart and lasts for a long time. A+ product
Sophia H.
Richmond, BC
This was the first aveeno cleanser I used, but I found that it didn't have a huge effect on my skin. I think because it was foam based, I didn't feel like I was getting my skin really cleaned up. I have acne sometimes, so it didn't really help with my acne. I later switched to the acne prone cream cleanser by aveeno, and the exfoliating beads helped a lot more. If you're just looking for a daily cleanser and you're not acne prone, then I think this will do the job. Aveeno's products are great for sensitive skin though.
Miriam R.
At the beginning i hated this product caise it broke my skin out and made my face greasy but i continued using it and was persistent and i fell for it when i saw my face look and feel like a baby's butt.💕💕💕💕💕💕🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😈😈😈😈😈🙌🏻
Margee H.
When my son began to have some minor breakout issues, we bought this cleanser to keep in our bathroom. It is manly enough for him to use but gentle enough that it doesn't bother his tween skin. Even better, I can use it too and that saves us money! The scent and foaming qualities of this soap are both enjoyable. It's easy to use and affordable.
Ashley M.
North York, ON
For the longest time I lived by this cleanser but then at some point my skin got accustom to it that it stopped working as well as it had started.

But if you're interested in changing your cleanser and want to cure any breakouts, I would recommend to start with this and then build up to either a stronger cleanser or one to maintain.
Pam G.
This is one of my favorite products! I have been using this for years and it has helped me maintain nice skin. I also have a bad habit of occasional pimple picking and this has helped prevent any scars or discoloration. It contains 0.5% salicylic acid which helps with acne but since salicylic acid can thin out your skin, I like that the concentration is minimal.
kelsey m.
Brantford, ID
This is my favorite affordable cleanser! It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It gets deep into my pores and removes makeup and other dirt perfectly. It also rids me of any acne without any stinging.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??