BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
michell c.
Howell, NJ
This product line is a skin saver. For years I suffered from acne and I thought I needed to be using strong acne products. I gave this line a try for sensitive skin and found a winner. I use the cleanser, moisturizer and face wipes. Can't live without them.
Tara A.
This is the only cleaner I use on my face! It never dries me out or makes me oily. I have sensitive skin and I some times suffer from breakouts. This product is perfect for my skin type.
Nichole S.
Aveeno has a great line of gentle products that my ultra sensitive skin appreciates. This is no exception. I love a sudsy wash product and Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser leaves your skin feeling soft and clean
Raquel E.
San Diego, California
Used this product over the years and I always return back to it because it's a simple and reliable cleanser. Looking for something that works and not complicated you should give this a try.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product because its really gentle on skin and works like wonders. Keep you skin clean and acne free. I love the scent of this cleanser. The packaging is really good as well.
Morgan J.
I love this face wash it's great for really leaving your skin clean feeling and I even use it to remove makeup and I feel it removes my eye makeup better than some actual makeup removers.
Mayra H.
Huntington Pk, CA
Great cleanser. its gentle enough to use around the eyes without it burning or irritating them. I don't rely on it to remove my make up however in a rush if you wash your face twice with this, you'll get everything off! Helps fight breakouts which is a plus.
Jessica L.
Sarasota , FL
I feel as though this does clean your face but i don't feel that it does anymore than that. I feel that it is more of like a make up remover type cleanser than something to control acne.
Shannon M.
I have used many facial cleansers and this one gets an A. I love the foaming texture and it does not dry out my skin. The product lasts a long time too. You only need a few pumps per wash.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Super soft and hydrating I can't stop touching my face after I use this cleaner it's great for the winter and helped with my acne and dry skin so much love this stuff highly recommend
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.