BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kathy H.
London, ON
This can also be substituted for a makeup remover as it will also wash off waterproof makeup. Perfect for lazy girls who try to keep their nighttime routine as short as possible!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I find this cleanser a bit drying, also it leaves this strange, tacky residue. I'm not sure if I would purchase this again Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
Kaleigh D.
Toronto
I loved using that product! It is so soft and gentle in my sensitive skin. It didn't work to clear my skin as well as I hoped, but always made me feel very fresh.
Jane A.
Winnipeg, MB
This cleanser works absolute wonders on my skin! I started using it well over a year and a half ago and have just finished my second bottle. It's perfect for waking up and rejuvenating your skin in the morning while also taking off your makeup and freshening you up before bed at night. Since I started using it I've noticed a significant reduction in both my acne and also acne scarring, honestly a product that I couldn't live without.
Candise F.
Cape Coral, FL
It works really well to clear my skin and leave it feeling fresh. I love the pump and how much it dispenses. The only bad thing about this is that for some reason it leaves my face all red and kind of sensitive. I can only use it at night so by morning all the red is gone. Otherwise if I use it in the morning I need to color correct and use a full coverage foundation. I don't have sensitive skin (until now I guess), I do have extremely oily and somewhat acne prone skin.
Soumita D.
Calgary, AB
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is something I resorted to after my dermatologist specifically asked me to start using oil free products. It was always super challenging finding something which would eliminate oil and suit my super sensitive skin. I have used other Aveeno products before and have always liked them. This one was no less and equally effective.
Fe V.
Winnipeg
At first I really loved this cleanser because I thought it soothed my acne and made my face appear less red and irritated. Although after 1 year of commitment i did not see much improvement to my acne and it also doesn't seem to remove my foundation off well enough therefore, i would have to go over my face with this cleanser 3 times for all my foundation to get off.
Ruhab s.
Markham, ON
Got recommended this by a friend and have been using it for a month or so and I can already see my skin getting clearer and feels good too. Not tacky or sticky after.
Iris W.
I love this one!!! I am currently using this product. And this already is my second purchase. I have a dry skin and it does feel well on my face. I usually clean up my face by makeup remove oil and then use this product. By the way, I like the foaming texture. I have been using foaming facial cleanser for a well, and some of them I have to use sponges to make the foaming texture by myself, but this one make my life easier!
Hannah C.
Yasssssssss! I love this! The packaging isn't as cute as other face cleansers, but it works so well. My skin is really sensitive and it gets really red if I use some products, but this one worked really well. It is really nice because it cleans your face but also moisturises it as well, but if you have very dry skin I would still recommend getting a moisturizer. I don't use a moisturizer because I couldn't find one that wouldn't make my skin red, but then I found this and it worked amazing. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product of you have somewhat sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??