BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hailey S.
Hamilton
This is literally a product i use every single morning and night. It feels so smooth on your face and it takes away all the oil s and gross makeup from the day. i would 200% recommend this to literally anyone because that's how much i love by this product. yes it's drugstore, but yes it's worth it
Angel B.
It’s super gentle on the skin and really evens your skin tone. I like how smooth my skin feels afterwards and how it leaves it feeling light, but still moisturized. It’s also super nice feeling when washing your face because of the foam form.
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
This is a new staple for me. It lasts forever because you only need one pump to cleanse your entire face and neck! The price is right for the amount of product you get also. It leaves my face feeling clean but NOT stripped or dry. I also noticed my complexion seemed clearer/brighter after only a few uses! If you're thinking about trying it I would say it's definitely worth it!!
Shama P.
I like using this foaming cleanser, compared to all the other foaming cleansers I've used. Although I prefer cleansers that are in other forms, this one was an exception.When you pump it out of the bottle and apply it on your skin, it doesn't lather or get foamier it spreads nicely on your face as you wash. It does have that Aveeno scent, which doesn't bother me. Whenever I use it, my skin feels cleaner and it also gets rid of my makeup. I subtracted a star because I prefer the other cleansers they carry in their brand.
Lauren L.
Paris
This cleanser didnt do much for my acne, but it didnt make it worse, which is pretty good knowing that i have really sensitive acne prone oily skin. this cleanser is gentle and cleanses well, without drying skin, even though it's targeted towards more oily skin (cleansers should never dry out your skin!!!). If your acne prone skin reacts good to BHA (salicylic acid) then you might get some results for acne, but otherwise it's just a good cleanser.
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
I used to use this cleanser faithfully as a teenager. I've repurchased it at least 5 times. It's such a solid foaming cleanser, but with that being said it's also very basic. Do not expect this to clear or treat acne if it is beyond moderate.
Kanesha M.
Brampton
this product isn't too bad, i stoped using it a while back. I'm not going to lie i worked to clear my complexion but i noticed if i stopped using it my face would go back to how it was, which proved to me that it wasn't helping to get rid of my blemish problem it was just temporary
Kirstin D.
I used this at a friends house for about a week and noticed improvements in my skin, I like the way the cleanser foams and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It doesn't make dry or flaky patches on my skin like other cleansers do and it has a great scent to it!
Hailey L.
I like this cleanser. It's simple, but it gets the job done. It foams up nicely and feels smooth on my skin, and it does a good job of washing off daily grime and makeup. The price is pretty good, and it lasts me a long time! Will probably continue buying.
Sylvia H.
Richmond Hill, ON
One of my favourite cleansers. Foaming cleanser that strips down the skin and cleanses. With acne treatment so good for all types of skin. Gentle and soft on the skin. Great value, purchased from drug store at reasonable price and would repurchase product.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??