BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily G.
Lancaster, NY
I love this foaming cleanser. Its effective and really seems to even out my skin and my skins tone all while helping with little pop up zits that come along. Good value, and the price is always consistent. I would definitely recommend this product.
Meg R.
By far one of the greatest cleansers ever! I wear heavy stage makeup and am in need of a cleanser that not only removes makeup but also leaves my fave feeling clean. This product goes above and beyond and helps fend off breakouts in the process!
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
This has helped my acne prone skin this both prevents and gets rid of breakouts and at affordable price too and easy to use simply pump it out and unlike most foaming cleaners the foam actually stays which just adds to the why I love this product list definitely go out and bye you it ūüėČ
Heather M.
Commerce City, CO
Cleanser come with pump to dispense. Works really well. Only complaint is moisturizer is necessary for my skill afterwards. Lasts a long time with once a day use. Packaging is great. Definitely will recommend to others and purchase again.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Love aveeno this cleanser is very mild and is foam. I've only bought this once but I liked it. I don't think I'll buy it again only cause I have my skin regimen down but it's very gentle so I recommend to anyone who has very sensitive skin.
Yolanda V.
This cleanser is truly my go to. I try other exp naive brands and end up right back to this cleanser. It does the job without irritating my skin. My skin feels soft and clean after rinsing. I really can't ask for anything more in a cleanser.
Dina R.
Avondale, AZ
This cleanser is affordable, feels amazing on my skin, and has helped clear up any breakouts I have had since purchasing! Super amazing value and it smells good. I would pair it with your favorite toner and moisturizer for a full routine.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I have always loved this cleanser. It leaves my face feeling clean and doesn't feel as scrubbed and raw as cleansers with microbeads can leave it. It's a good price and lasts for a while! My dermatologist recommended this product to me.
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN
I love all of Aveeno's products. I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno is the only brand whose products - from shaving cream to moisturizer - have never caused my skin any irritation. Ever.

This moisturizer is a little bit pricey compared to other drug store brands but it's the best thing I've ever bought for my face, hands down. About four days ago my face was extremely red and splotchy and I had a lot of pimples on my cheeks and around my mouth. But within a few days of using this my face immediately began to clear up, and now the splotchy redness is nearly gone. The other small dots of "problem areas" that I still have I use a different drug store topical acne cream, but the irritating feeling and the bumpiness have disappeared. My skin looks good again.

It's just awesome. It's a moisturizer and blemish clearer-uper/preventer all in one. Totally sweet.
Winnie C.
I use this product every morning. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my face feeling dry like some other products that have salicylic acid in it. The foam feels nice when you rub it on your skin and it keeps my skin clear!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??