BY AVEENO #44 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Emily H.
Marquette , MI
Love this product. I love the foaming consistency as well as the fact that it is medicated to fight acne breakouts. My skin feels tight and clean after but not dry! I follow use with my Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer. It’s the best brand for my sensitive skin.
danka u.
Akron, OH
I love this cleanser. I can’t even tell you guys how many bottles of this I’ve used. I’ve been using it since I was a teen and it always helps keep my acne at bay. It doesn’t overly dry your skin out and just makes it feel clean. It also removes makeup well which is a huge plus.
KO 🌞.
Miramar , FL
I am such a huge fan of this cleanser. I have been using it for years and my skin looks and feels amazing. Aveeno does a great job at making products for sensitive skin. I buy this cleanser at Publix, and I plan to continue to repurchase the product in the future.
Makenzie K.
Been using this products for years! I have acne prone skin and this cleanser definitely seems to keep my breakouts to a minimum. It's not super drying and it's super gentle. Would recommend this product or any others from their clear complexion line in a heartbeat.
adri P.
Bear
i have really sensitive and acne prone skin but i started using this twice a day 3 years ago and omg!! it’s worked wonders on my skin w the matching moisturizer. the only time i ever break out is if i’m on my period and it’s not even that bad. it’s so easy and gentle on skin.
Grace L.
Effective, gentle, and easy to use! This was my holy grail for a long time. Does everything it's advertised to do. Great value for the price and easy to find. I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. Would definitely recommend and buy again in the future!
Jessica W.
Holliston, MA
This is a great option for a clear complexion face wash. I use this is the shower ever one day, switching between this and the aveeno positively radiant scrub. If I leave this on a little too long my face starts to burn a little bit it definitely does it’s job!
Vik V.
My go to face cleanser. It’s very gentle on skin and removes all makeup and oils from face. I use it couple times a day to keep my face refreshed. It lasts a while, you don’t need a lot to wash your face, just one pump and it’s more than enough. Would recommend!
Kelsey B.
Chicago,IL
This is my go-to facial cleanser & I use it twice daily in the AM and before I go to bed. I love the how it's a foaming cleanser! It applies and cleans so well. I have sensitive skin and have found this product to work well for me. You also can't beat the price!
Celeste L.
Foaming cleaners feel like they don’t clean as well as a standard cleanser. I don’t feel like it had helped my skin for the better. It is very gentle, and affordable. I prefer a more abrasive cleanser that makes me feel a difference in my skin after every use.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.