BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Alex S.
Hands down the best facial cleanser I've ever tried. It doesn't have microbeads which are bad for the environment, and other foam cleansers or creamy face cleansers don't work as well. I use it with the Aveeno facial moisturizer
Hollie S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
I have been using this cleanser for a while after my previous product I used went up in price. I have yet to break out or get oily with this product, so I won't change anything unless that happens!
Brandy S.
Edna, TX
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is great for all skin types and gives you that natural glow that Aveeno is so famous for. Overall this is a great product to help your face feel clean and fresh everyday.
Esmeralda T.
This is such a good product but I just felt it was too gentle for me but I definitely loved this product it was so nice and calming to wash my face to it's a very gentle cleanser and I definitely recommend it to sensitive skin !
callena w.
Greensboro, NC
This is the best cleanser for sensitive skin! I usually feel a burin sing sensations with other cleansers but this one was very moisturizing and there was no burning and my face felt very clean
Anna L.
Love this cleanser, gentle and doesn't negatively effect my sensitive skin. Perfect for everyday. However because of the foam and can be a tad drying. Barely . I am going to switch to a cream cleanser for the winter but will definitely buy more of this in the summer.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI
This does not seem to clear up my breakouts as well as I thought it would. My skin is still breaking out, but it does not make my sensitive skin red or irritated like other complexion clearing cleansers.
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Great cleanser for the price point. It foams nicely and is fantastic for sensitive and easily irritated skin like mine. Not only that, but the scent is nice and Aveeno is a wonderful brand. Definitely worth a try if you want to save a little money on face cleansers.
Amanda C.
I like this product but I don't think it's the best. My face feels soft and fresh afterwards and it does okay with treating acne such as making a pimple go down but it makes my skin dry as well.
Ally P.
I love this foaming cleanser so much. The scent is very fresh and whenever I use this cleanser it always makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed. I also use this sometimes in the shower to remove my face makeup and it does a good job of that if I use 1 pump 2 times.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.