BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Shelby S.
Salisbury, MD
Hasn't cleared up my face all that much. Works okay for small breakouts but definitely doesn't prevent them. My blackheads are actually worse after using this and it leaves my face feeling wayyyy too dry and red.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
This is such a great facial cleanser! I've never really liked foaming cleansers before, but with this one a little goes a long way! I use half a pump of this every morning & night and I've seen a noticeable improvement in my skin over the past 5 weeks.
Jalé H.
Lynchburg, VA
I would say it's a pretty good face wash. It's nice and foamy and feels good on your face. I can't say how well it works because I also am on face medication and use tea tree oil, but between the three of them something works!
D
I have been using this product for a couple years now. My face always feels so clean and radiant after use. It doesn't dry my skin out like most cleansers either.
Jessica G.
Coatesville, PA
Aveeno is a great line of products. I liked this one in particular because it foams and makes my face feel clean when using it. I like to use the moisturizer after using the foaming cleanser for a deeper clean feel.
Moomal S.
I used to use this in high school and continued on with it until recently. My skin has just become worse now, and this face wash wasn't really doing much to help.
Mk P.
Coldwater, MS
I love this cleanser. It's light, oil-free and makes my skin feel wonderful afterward. I use it day and night, I've had no problems with my face drying out either. I also feel like it's helped even our my completion.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
Amazing. I use this every morning and night. I rarely ever have acne or pimples. This cleanser is gentle and leaves my face feeling clean - not dry or oily. I follow it up with the Aveeno face lotion. Great routine!
Cindy S.
To be honest, this product did not work for me at all. My friend told me I should try it because it worked well for her but not me. In my opinion it didn't clean my face properly. I still felt like my face was dirty even after washing it two times. In other words it did not do anything special for me.
Kelsey C.
This product is good for gentle cleansing and leaves your skin moisturized but as far as a deep clean, grab another product. I prefer a better cleaning cleanser for the amount of makeup I use daily. Not buying again
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.