BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Jennifer E.
Elgin, IL
I have fairly sensitive skin and have a hard time finding cleansers that will not dry out or irritate my face. Aveeno clear complexion cleanser has become a part of my daily showering routine. I've been using this product for 2 months now and have not had a single break out!
Samantha S.
I bought this and have tried it out a few times, I feel like although it is a foaming cleanser and it's a good light formula that it doesn't really get the job done for me. It could just be my skin type.
Evelia R.
I normally use this product along with a facial soap to clean and moisturize my face. My acne medication causes dryness and it help bring back moisture and lift any darkspot from acne and my medication.
Marie G.
Love the Aveeno brand, but this left my skin a little dry. I wouldn't consider myself to have dry skin - maybe patches here and there - but I'm looking for a cleanser to help moisturize, not dry me out.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I've tried a lot of products and have found that they irritate my skin without managing to clear away the makeup and buildup from the day. This cleanser does a great job of giving me a clean slate without irritating or drying my skin.
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
This has been my go to cleanser for years. It manages to take off all my makeup and keep my skin from freaking out. It isn't harsh like other acne cleansers and has never left my face red or irritated.
Tommye J.
This cleanser left my face feeling clean, but dried my skin out a bit when used every day. I have combination oily and dry skin. It is gentle, but not as gentle as I was expecting for an Aveeno product
Erica  P.
Bristol, ME
I liked the foaming aspect of this product but I didn't feel like my skin changed in the manner that I was looking for. I felt like my skin dried out a little bit and I didn't see any improvement.
Bella G.
Van Nuys, CA
So far my favorite cleanser. It doesn't break me out and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean without leaving a tight feeling. I've only used it for about a month and it has been great so far.
Abbie I.
West Hills , Ca
Perfect for everyday. It has a gentle foaming formula and one small pump is enough to wash off everyday makeup. If I'm wearing heavy makeup I wash my face twice with this formula and it won't dry out my skin. It also lasts me a long time because a little bit goes a long way.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.