BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Lana S.
Quincy, MA
A decent all around cleanser. Removed most of my makeup on light make up days but didn't do a great job at removing my heavier evening make up. Skin felt mousurized and not dry and stripped which was nice.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
Aveno Clear Complexion is a great drug store brand face wash! This is my go to. It helps reduce blemishes and keeps skin clearer and less oily. It is a great face wash if you like something that is very "foaming." Some foaming face washes tend to dry my face out, but this one doesn't .
Elia J.
I know Aveno is supposed to be a gentle brand made for sensitive skin and all, but I am HIGHLY allergic to every product they make. Absolutely everything I have tried from this brand makes me itch like crazy.
Evelia R.
I normally use this product along with a facial soap to clean and moisturize my face. My acne medication causes dryness and it help bring back moisture and lift any darkspot from acne and my medication.
Jennifer E.
Elgin, IL
I have fairly sensitive skin and have a hard time finding cleansers that will not dry out or irritate my face. Aveeno clear complexion cleanser has become a part of my daily showering routine. I've been using this product for 2 months now and have not had a single break out!
Marie G.
Love the Aveeno brand, but this left my skin a little dry. I wouldn't consider myself to have dry skin - maybe patches here and there - but I'm looking for a cleanser to help moisturize, not dry me out.
Lorrie C.
I like how well this cleaned my face without leaving it feeling dry. It has a pleasant scent and gentle enough to use every day. I like how foamy it gets and how the foam feels on your face, refreshing.
Zhengrui Y.
Fairfield Twp, OH
It just makes cleaning face very easy cause it would got a lot of bubble. However, I will not repurchase it because every time I use it, it makes me feel like I didn't clean my face well. It makes my skin smooth but in a very fake way.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
This has been the only face wash I have used over the last year. I love that it doesn't have any acne medication in it and removes all of my makeup without having to use a separate product to do that.
Mary M.
Lyman, SC
The clearest my face has ever been is when using this! i never stop! it has the perfect amount of moisture but also drys your face out enough to have no oil! its a life saver seriously . a face saver
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.