BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chantal W.
Aveeno products are always best really nice clears up blemishes and improves skin tones
Hannah D.
This face wash is incredible, it gets all the makeup off of your face without irritation!
Lolla M.
Charleston, WV
I liked it to clean, it's really good and helped my skin keep control the oil in my face.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
Well this stuff most definitely cleaned my face but it sadly didn't do much for my acne.
Rebecca M.
Gambrills, MD
My face feels clean, but it did absolutely nothing for preventing my acne problem spots.
Jenifer P.
This is a great gentle foaming cleanser. It works wonderfully to help combat pesky acne.
Nora P.
Good cleanser. Feel like it works be well. Your skin feels very refreshed after using it
Beth L.
Troy, NY
Love this foaming cleanser. I use it daily in the shower. I can usually find it at CVS.
Melanie M.
Bushkill, PA
Love this cleanser. It is super gentle yet it contains ingredients in it to clear acne.
Christine M.
I love all Aveeno products and this one really works too! I need to buy another bottle
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??