BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaitlyn C.
When I at one time had mild acne this would stop the breakouts. It's perfect for mild acne
Rebecca M.
Gambrills, MD
My face feels clean, but it did absolutely nothing for preventing my acne problem spots.
Moet V.
Newburgh, NY
Great product makes a lot of foam has a nice pleasant smell. And it rinses away very fast
Meagen L.
Plant City, FL
I love Aveeno a little bit goes a long way and works as intended. It also smells so good.
Ashleigh E.
Been using Aveeno products for years and this cleanser still give my face a clean feeling
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Didn't teally see much if a difference after using this product. Probably wont buy again.
Felicia F.
This is a really nice cleanser! it smells real ly nice and leaves your skin feeling nice!
Rebekkah E.
Aurora, CO
My husband and I both use this. He originally bought it for himself but I use it as well.
Lexus S.
Orlando, FL
I love using this when i wake up to make my skin feel clean and smooth. I love the smell
Savannah E.
Green Bay, WI
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel so moisturized! Leaves my skin super super soft
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??