BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
I got this thinking it would be awesome because it is a gentle foam cleanser. I don't think it actually does anything at all for my face though. I still find residue after washing with it so I think it's too gentle. So I won't be repurchasing.
Trip Don't Fall Blo G.
Use this with either a little rubber face scrubby pad or else my electronic brush cleaner (not a clarisonic, but another one). I love the foam dispenser! My husband orders this from Amazon when we run low on other face washes. He orders a bundle pack of 3 under subscribe and save and saves a little bit of money on it that way.
Nikki L.
Vineland, NJ
I've been using this for years and I love it! I've stopped using it a couple times because I bought something else to try and within a week I start breaking out, I go back to the aveeno and the breakouts stop
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
This was awful! Immediately upon applying the product on my skin my face began to burn arm sting horribly! After I washed it all off, my face was red and super tender to touch for the next day. Don't buy this!
Johanna A.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite cleanser for the summer months. My skin gets very oily in the heat, and it's foamy formula really cuts through the extra "grease" and leaves my skin feeling clean, yet soft and not dried out.
Ashley M.
Newcomerstown, OH
My 5 yr old daughter suffers from severe eczema and this seems to soother her itchy skin and it doesn't cause her to break out worse. AMAZING if you ask me it took us years to find something that works for her :D
Tory S.
Tucson, AZ
I love using Aveeno products for my skin! This cleanser is not heavy at all and doesn't leave a film on you skin after you wash it off. It has almost no scent which is also great for people with sensitive skin.
Rebecca D.
Cleans my face without feeling dry and stripped. I really enjoy these because you don't need to use a ton to wash your face so this going to last for such a long time! Great price and makes my skin feel great.
Larissa W.
I wasn't impressed with this cleansers. It is gentle but almost too gentle for a face wash. It doesn't clear any blemishes or blackheads. The only nice thing is that it doesn't cause any redness or irritation.
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
I love this product. I use this product every time I shower and then I use my prescription acne wipes afterwards. This product is fairly inexpensive and makes my skin feel clean when I step out of the shower.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.