BY AVEENO #44 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Athens, GA
I love the clear complexion line from Aveeno! I've been using this cleanser and the clear complexion moisturizer and it has done wonders for my skin! I had very mild acne, but thanks to the salicylic acid, it's kept it under control!!
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product at night to remove any dirt or left over makeup, and also to help clear my face. Not only does it do a great job at helping my acne, but it doesn't dry out my face at all. Alot of the times many cleansers I use burn my face or smell like harsh chemicals. This is a very gentle cleanser, but still has medicine to help clear up any acne.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
This cleanser was okay. I was very excited to try it but I didn't notice a drastic difference in my acne and dark spots. I wish it worked out better because I was really hopeful but I don't think it was worth the buy.
Luciana G.
I love this product! Definitely effective, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin because it is very gentle. Cheep, definitely reasonable priced at Target, which is where I bought it. I think this is the perfect product for people with sensitive, oily skin.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
I really like the smell of this moisturizer and the fact that it makes my skin feel smooth. However, it dried up my skin which made me more prone to breakouts and not to mention that I have extremely oily skin, so I was surprised when I experienced dryness.
Monica G.
Canonsburg, PA
Anything Aveeno is usually amazing and this product did not disappoint! It was easy to use and apply. Left my skin feeling fresh and my pores clear! I would def repurchase this and suggest anyone to try Aveeno products!
Sarah R.
Henderson, NV
Love this light foamy cleanser. It comes out almost gel like and really goes on smoothly and starts foamy right up. Rinses clean and skin feels smoothr and softer.
Chelsea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This face wash is alright, but not wow right for my skin type. I keep a bottle on hand for makeup removal for the rare occasions I'm wearing more than just mascara.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is literally the only face wash I have used that doesn't make me break out. It actually helps my skin and I am currently acne free from this face wash. I will never use anything else. Been using for over a year now!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I use this every night before I go to bed and love it. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I have had people ask me what cleanser I use because they notice how clear my face is, and this is what I recommend to them.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.