BY AVEENO #44 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is just Ok, my skin doesn't feel very clean after using it. The foam somehow feels harsh on the skin. The pump is convenience to use. I have only tried it one bottle and never bought it again. The price is not bad. Even though it didn't work for me, I think it's worth a try because it might work better on others.
Lindsay R.
Sylvania
Really liked this! One pump was enough to clean my whole face, which made it last a long time. Very gentle for my sensitive skin. I would say it's effective and I would defiantly use again!
Jessica G.
I purchased this because I had a coupon. I didn't really care for the foaming effect and isn't feel like it did a good job of making me feel clean. But this company does have some outstanding products. This just isn't one.
Jordan C.
Fouke, AR
I use these Aveeno products and will never stop! They are so awesome.They cleared my face up overnight. The awesome thing about aveeno products is that they vanish old acne scars! Mine were seriously gone within two weeks!
Whitney B.
It's a great product that is gentle and keeps skin clear. I am also grateful for the fact that one bottle lasts for a very long time. It met and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Chelsea M.
I use this to remove my makeup and it works great! It also has a really nice smell to it. Younique's make up removing shine cloths can remove permanent marker though.
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product at night to remove any dirt or left over makeup, and also to help clear my face. Not only does it do a great job at helping my acne, but it doesn't dry out my face at all. Alot of the times many cleansers I use burn my face or smell like harsh chemicals. This is a very gentle cleanser, but still has medicine to help clear up any acne.
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
My face was breaking out really bad. Switched over to aveeno products and my face started to clear up within 2 weeks of use. Great for oily skin, clearing up your face and daily use. Less than $10
Luciana G.
I love this product! Definitely effective, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin because it is very gentle. Cheep, definitely reasonable priced at Target, which is where I bought it. I think this is the perfect product for people with sensitive, oily skin.
Sarah R.
Henderson, NV
Love this light foamy cleanser. It comes out almost gel like and really goes on smoothly and starts foamy right up. Rinses clean and skin feels smoothr and softer.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.