BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Liza F.
Lindenhurst, NY
I use this every night before bed. Helps clear my face and overall just makes it feel so much cleaner
Jessica R.
Corona, Ny
On my sensitive skin it is the best cleader i have found so far. it works wonders on my acne as well.
Judy P.
Catonsville, MD
I love Aveeno products and this cleanser is no exception. It smells great and is gentle on my face.
Chelsi H.
Memphis, TN
I use this product everyday! I will recommend it to everyone! This leaves my skin clean and hydrated.
Alexis C.
Schoolcraft, MI
This is a great drugstore cleanser. It isn't too harsh but I feel like it takes care of my blemishes.
remi m.
This product did well with removing all of my facial makeup but sometimes did not help my breakouts.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA
This cleanser is pretty great! It's gentle on my sensitive/dry skin! I use it frequently and love it!
Pam H.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this cleanser because it is gentle and does not dry out skin but keeps skin clear of blemishes
Jaimy F.
MILLWOOD, WV
I really like AVEENO Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. It works great and doesn't dry out your skin
Sarai R.
Newport News, VA
I've been using this face wash for probably 5 years! I have acne and it really does help control it!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??