BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Purchased at: Publix
I love Aveeno products. This cleanser is great and I think it is a good value. It is oil free, noncomedogenic, soap-free, and hypoallergenic. It is gentle on sensitive skin. It helps improve skin tone and texture while clearing up blemishes without over drying.
Marissa A.
State College, PA
Great product for sensitive skin. Does not cause irritation and is okay to be used more than once a day, unlike exfoliants. Works great for getting off troublesome eye makeup without turning your eyes bright red and making your eyes sting from scrubbing hard.
Celeste L.
Foaming cleaners feel like they don’t clean as well as a standard cleanser. I don’t feel like it had helped my skin for the better. It is very gentle, and affordable. I prefer a more abrasive cleanser that makes me feel a difference in my skin after every use.
Jasmine B.
Wesson, MS
I like this product because it has actually shown to be effective .! I struggle with blemishes from breakouts and i can honestly say it has helped to even some of those blemishes out.! I would recommend this product for anyone having problems with an uneven skin tone .!
Alyssa D.
Surprise
Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser the cleanser absolutely works wonders! It does the job of cleansing your skin while having the same effect of soothing lotion. The packaging isn’t too bulky and I definitely recommend this product to others.
jay b.
This is a great product and keeps my fave feeling fresh and clean. I personally prefer exfoliating cleansers instead of foamy ones just because I feel like they get a deeper clean. I used this product to wash my face in the shower and it worked great! The upside to the foaming cleanser is that it lasts a lot longer since you use less each time. Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
JAIME L.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this face wash when I don't wash my face twice in one day. I use this usually in the morning but because it has salicylic acid I don't like using it twice in one day because it can be drying. I like how it doesn't make my face shiny but cleans it and somewhat removes my makeup. I have been having clearer skin since I've been using this product
Mary D.
Norton
I love the way this product feels. I use it in the shower or after work and it’s gentle on my ski. Very similar to other aveeno products. The smell of it is also so good and soothing. I think it’s definitely effective and would recommend this to anyone
Caitlyn D.
Hollis Center
I LOVE Aveeno. I think they are a great, affordable brand that is widely available in most supermarkets and local drugstores. The clear complexion cleanser was a god send for me, and I loved the way it smells, and makes my face feel after washing.
alexa s.
Natick, MA
This product is okay and just okay. The foam is nice and refreshing on the skin, the price is right, and over a gradual period of time, the salicylic acid works its magic. The pump often gets stuck which is annoying, but overall I would reccomend.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.