BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
This was the first cleanser I ever started using when I was in middle school and it kept my face so damn clear! I didn't have any break outs until I started to wear heavier make up and using different cleansing products. I still go back to this cleanser after 9 years
Kezia O.
I am absolutely obsessed with Aveeno skin care!  There are times where my skin tends to be more acne prone so when that is the case I bust out this cleanser.  It is extremely gentle but really cleanses the skin.  It does not irritate whatsoever and does not over dry my skin.
Emma T.
This is one of my favorite face cleansers! I love the feel of it on my face when I am washing my makeup off at night. It is refreshing and leaves no film on the face. I trust the ingredients Aveeno uses in their products and it has never caused my skin any irritation.
Analisa M.
This is the only drugstore face wash I genuinely trust. It's a soft foam without harsh chemicals which is great for my sensitive skin. Keeps my face clear and no bad reactions. The only downside is my skin will dry out in the winter but that's why I always moisturize!
Megan D.
Dinuba
It's a good cleanser and it's fun that it's foam. I'm a repeat user of this product and it's pretty effective. You won't see it right away it it's good. That packaging is ok but I wish I can put it in the shower more cause the nozzle gets clogged with water sometimes.
Delia F.
College Place, WA
I like this product for a drugstore cleanser. I think it did a good job of cleansing my skin. I don't think I saw a significant reduction in acne. It's definitely foaming so if you have very dry skin this may not be the best for you. It's a very affordable product.
Angel A.
I love it! It's light and very easy to use. I have noticed how it helps clean and clear my skin. I purchased it at Walmart in a dual package with a daily moisturizer. I couldn't be happier with this product.
Sonia C.
Fitchburg
Gentle cleanser, easy to use pump bottle. I like that it has a cap and is easy to travel with. The cleanser is gentle on the skin, washes off easily and doesn't leave a residue. Switched to this product and won't go back. Removes oil but doesn't dry out skin.
Alexus t.
San Antonio
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't quite right for my skin type. This cleanser was a bit too gentle for my acne type skin since it requires exfoliation. But, I will give this points for not stripping my skin of oils. In the end, it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Christina T.
Kentwood, MI
I have uber sensitive skin and this is the only product that I have ever used that did not cause my skin any irritation or reaction. It smell great! Lathers really well. Very affordable! I highly recommend this product! I wish i came in bigger bottles. lol
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??