BY AVEENO #85 in Facial Cleansers

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kristin W.
Used to use this all the time but I forgot about it & now I use other stuff. I was going to rebuy it recently but then found out foam isn't the best face wash to use for different reasons. There were enough reasons to make me not buy this again but I did love it at the time of using it. I never had any problems with it & it was easy to use since it was already all foamed up it was easy to spread around my face & wash.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I just started using this product yesterday and it made my skin feel itchy. I didn't pay any mind to it and used it again and it broke my entire face out in a rash and set it on fire. Not sure what's in it that caused it, but definitely not for my sensitive skin like it says. Wouldn't recommend.
Jamie M.
I love how lightweight this product is!  You only need one pump to wash your entire face, and it lathers up really well.  It is super soft on the skin and easy to rinse off.  Leaves the skin oil and blemish free.
Croix M.
National City
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
Aveeno has been a good companion during my breakouts when I was in my teens. The acne started to heal when I started using Aveno products, very gentle on skin even for combination skin types. This is definitely my favorite Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I like this cleanser. it is non greasy and it cleans well. I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your face. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends.
megan z.
Henderson , NV
I like using this cleanser before using my scrub cleanser to remove my makeup. I prefer using the cleanser that has a foam texture like this one versus one that feels oily, it does the job well in removing the first layer of makeup but I do recommend going in with a scrub cleanser afterwards if you had a full face of makeup on or if you I’d feel like you’re skin is dirty.
Emily T.
Houston
This is lightweight cleanser that saves me the hassle of foaming up my cleanser on my hand before using. The actual usage feels very gentle, however, after you are done, it leaves a slightly drying feeling. This is not a big problem since I use moisturizer. After buying it in a set, I have already repurchased this cleanser by itself many times. Would recommend.
Keilyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have acne prone, combination dry skin that's also sensitive. I have problems with cleansers drying out my skin badly, so I was hoping that this one would be gentle enough to cleanse my skin without drying it out. Unfortunately, it dried my skin out a lot and didn't do anything to reduce my acne. I give it two stars because it did cleanse my skin nicely.
Jennifer P.
This is a really good cleanser. My problem is that I have oily skin that is prone to dryness. I am very wary of trying out a lot of cleansers because they tend to irritate my skin a lot. Aveeno is very gentle and I liked the way the cleanser foamed, it made my skin feel very soft and clean afterwards. It's a good cleanser to slap on in the mornings in the shower.
Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
Super easy and mess free. It feels great going onto your skin and there's no burning or tingling sensation. You can definitely see a change when you look at your face after you use it and it's so much smoother. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I would say after a couple uses you can start to see a difference in your skin's appearance.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??