BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Michaela E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cleanser. It really makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I use it every night/morning and it really gets the job done. It is a gentle face wash and I love the foaming aspect of it as well. This was my second Aveeno face wash to purchase and I am very pleased.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
This cleanser is not harsh on my skin. I have Rosacea so I have to be very careful with the products I use. Highly recommend this cleanser to everyone with sensitive skin.
Jade V.
Las Vegas, NV
I never had breakout issues until the past few years, and I'm so thankful I found this face wash! It's a light cleanser and doesn't leave my face feeling dry or stiff afterward. After using this, I noticed my face started to clear up!
Liana T.
I BROKE OUT IN A RASH DUE TO ANOTHER FACE WASH, ALONG WITH AN AVEENO CREAM I ALSO USED THIS CLEANSER AND MY SKIN CLEARED UP RIGHT AWAY. MY GO TO CLEANSER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Romi G.
It is really gentle on the skin. It does dry out the skin a bit. I have combination acne prone skin and it has worked great so far. The foam washes off faster than others.
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I love this cleaner! It leaves my skin so bright and pretty and doesn't make it feel tight. Aveeno products are a bit pricey though and are also given a not so great rating on the environmental working group's healthy living app.
Verenice V.
This is a very good product, its in my everyday routine when i wake up. I like how its a foam wash and has a very clean smell to it. Works really well, i like how its a more natural/gentle wash that doesn't leave your fave with any dryness. I recommend for others to try it.
Lisa D.
Absecon
I've suffered from acne since I was in 5th grade (now 32). I cant live without this cleanser! It's gentle on my skin and helps keep inflammation down. Usually CVS has a deal Buy two get third free.
Taylor S.
Blue Springs, MO
I have been struggling with my sensitive skin & breakouts for as long as I can remember. I am constantly switching face washes in hopes that I might find one to help me. The Aveeno clear complexion line has changed my life! My face is smooth and hardly breaks out anymore.
Winnie C.
I use this product every morning. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my face feeling dry like some other products that have salicylic acid in it. The foam feels nice when you rub it on your skin and it keeps my skin clear!
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.