BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Erika E.
Gilroy, CA
This cleanser removes make up and helps prevents break outs! I have searched for months for a cleanser that could take care of both in one step. Once I used this aveeno cleanser, I have not used another since. Gentle on my skin but effective on removing make up and preventing breakouts.
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
There is nothing else that keeps my face smooth and hydrated. I use this even when I am not breaking out. It keeps my skin clean and doesn't make my skin over produce oil throughout the day. It lasts for what seems like forever as well.
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
This was my first time to purchase this item and I felt this cleanser didn't dry out my skin like some others that I have. Packaging is easy to use, travels without mishaps.
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
This is what I use on my acne prone skin. I have been using it for years and it is a nice product. It helps a lot. Although I am trying to find more natural products, I am.nervous abut stopping this because it is a big help for my skin.
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
I've been using this since I was a teenager and no matter how many expensive name brand cleansers I try I always come back to this stuff. It's refreshing and purify without over drying.
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I usually use a cleanser that has a little bit of exfoliate init but i really liked the foaming action on this, it left my skin feeling clean i just over all really liked it
Daniella P.
Sterling Heights, MI
Made my skin really tight and uncomfortably dry. Smelled like chemicals and could feel how irritated my skin was immediately after using it. Doesn't remove makeup well either.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
This face wash is the one of my favorites I use it twice a day and always get compliments on my skin and the glow. Helped get my complexion nice and even. LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
Sheila C.
Really really love this product , it has worked wonders for me and my skin. Its like heaven in a bottle I really recommend this product one of my favorites . I'm the type of person who deals with acne prone skin but this helps a lot !
Riley-Ann P.
Oregon
I didn't mind this cleanser. It is better than many other drugstore cleansers, but I felt like this left a bit of a film on my skin. I'm not sure that I would buy this again, but if you're looking into a cheap cleanser, it's worth a shot!
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.