BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan B.
Morganville, NJ
This cleanser is great for sensitive skin! It's super gentle and leaves your skin super soft and clean.
Christine H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this brand of product. Aveeno has to be one of thee best facial products that there was created.
Casey B.
San Clemente, CA
I have been using this facewash daily for years. It's inexpensive and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Beatriz C.
Oakdale, CA
This product is really amazing. It makes my skin so smooth after I wash it off. I highly recommend it!
Melissa L.
Phoenix, AZ
My 12 year ago led daughter uses this and really likes it. It cleanses her skin without drying it out.
Marci G.
Orlando, FL
You get that squeaky clean feeling. Keeps my complexion looking awesome. Best face wash for the price.
Kendall K.
This is my favorite face wash. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed and helps with breakouts
Shannon-jo S.
This is my everyday facial cleanser it always leaves my face smooth soft and best of all feeling clean.
Jen P.
Hialeah, FL
Spreads all over my face easy and even. Clears up really well and cleans my face leaving it so healthy!
Cindy G.
Its been my go to face product! I recommend this a lot! Leaves skin clean and evens out yor skin tone!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??