BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emilee H.
I love Aveeno! This is a great, gentle cleanser that has really helped with my facial blemishes.
heather m.
Camden, SC
My favorite cleanser it keeps my skin so clean and soft and I don't experience dry skin afterwards
Amanda S.
I thought this product was okay. It is real gentle but it didn't do anything great for my skin.
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
Not really sure how I feel about this product. It an average facial cleanser, with a light scent.
Dev E.
Non-drying, delicate cleanser. Works very well for acne. Left my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Amanda B.
Best face wash ever doesn't dry out my skin. I do have dry skin works well I'm the winter months
Maggie M.
Ruston , LA
Worked well at making my face feel clean but sometimes it felt like it stripped my face too much
cecilia r.
Left my skin very smooth and acne free! i had good luck using this because it cleared my acne!!!
Janie C.
Wylie, TX
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I was skeptical at first, but my skin is great!
Amanda M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff makes my face feel soft. It doesn't make me break out either. I love Aveeno.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??