BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Lisa K.
La Grange, IL
I have always had troubled acne prone skin and this stuff works great! It is very gentle for my sensitive skin and I have noticed a huge difference In my complexion my skin is soft and clear.
Joseph W.
Dundalk, MD
This cleanser made my skin feel super soft. It does not have a smell really at all. Simple to use as I use mine in the shower daily. My skin is clear and blemish free. I would recommend this product for people who have combination skin types of oily and dry skin.
Kelsey D.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy this cleanser. A little goes a long way, it's gentle, and makes my face feel nice and refreshed! It seems to do a pretty good job of keeping my face clear also. Only complaint is that it doesn't do much to remove makeup so you will need extra steps for that.
Emily O.
Sauk City, WI
I like this cleanser but I don't love it. I definitely feel like my face is clean after I use it but I have never noticed a difference in it clearing up my complexion.
Annette P.
Tucson, AZ
This works on my skin but the texture of the product makes me feel like it doesn't work. That could just be me, but it's very good and I feel like it is worth the money. I would recommend those with oily skin to try this out.
Iridian Z.
Melrose Park, IL
This makes my skin feel so soft and very clean. As for breakouts I did notice a bit of an improvement however I have other products I enjoy more and I've seen more of an improvement with, such as the Neuteogena Acne wash.
Abi B.
This is my everyday facial cleanser. I use it every night and it helps control my break outs. It also removes all my make up so i never have to use a make up remover.
Jessica G.
I enjoy using this product, because as a girl with sensitive skin, I am always cautious about what I'm putting on my body. With this product (and many other Aveeno products) I trust the company, and the products they sell.
angelica r.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I've only been using this product for a few days but so far it really has been completely amazing. After every wash my face glows and looks healthy. The best part is my acne is clearing up.
Mackenzie T.
I like this lightweight cleanser compared to a cleanser that is sticky and heavy. It removes all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh without drying it out.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.