BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Joseph W.
Dundalk, MD
This cleanser made my skin feel super soft. It does not have a smell really at all. Simple to use as I use mine in the shower daily. My skin is clear and blemish free. I would recommend this product for people who have combination skin types of oily and dry skin.
Lisa K.
La Grange, IL
I have always had troubled acne prone skin and this stuff works great! It is very gentle for my sensitive skin and I have noticed a huge difference In my complexion my skin is soft and clear.
Emily O.
Sauk City, WI
I like this cleanser but I don't love it. I definitely feel like my face is clean after I use it but I have never noticed a difference in it clearing up my complexion.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I enjoyed this face wash because it foamed up very easily and was easy to spread around your face without using too much. I enjoyed the smell and ultimately only switched products because I use a different product in the summer.
Ellen C.
Nashville, TN
100% favorite face wash EVER. this is the only way to guarantee I don't get any pimples and I use it at night and in the shower. If I use different wash or forget to clean my makeup off, I get clogged pores all over my chin.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
It's gentle and fresh and it's the only daily wash I like for my face. It is not drying, and not slimy. Some cleansers are harsh on my skin, my face is sensitive, but this is great. And it keeps me free of any random breakouts!
Iridian Z.
Melrose Park, IL
This makes my skin feel so soft and very clean. As for breakouts I did notice a bit of an improvement however I have other products I enjoy more and I've seen more of an improvement with, such as the Neuteogena Acne wash.
Natalie S.
This was probably one of the worst foaming cleansers I have tried. It is hard to dispense out of especially when you are in the shower and not enough foam comes out.
Jessica G.
I enjoy using this product, because as a girl with sensitive skin, I am always cautious about what I'm putting on my body. With this product (and many other Aveeno products) I trust the company, and the products they sell.
Abi B.
This is my everyday facial cleanser. I use it every night and it helps control my break outs. It also removes all my make up so i never have to use a make up remover.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.