BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily J.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
It’s light and cleanses the face just like it says! I like it for getting those light makeup days off!
Jen P.
Hialeah, FL
Spreads all over my face easy and even. Clears up really well and cleans my face leaving it so healthy!
Shannon-jo S.
This is my everyday facial cleanser it always leaves my face smooth soft and best of all feeling clean.
Meghan K.
East Lansing, MI
I love this foaming cleanser. My fave always feels great after using it! I will never use anything else
Winnie C.
I use this for my morning routine and it works great. it's gentle and helps with acne. would recommend!
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this aveeno cleanser i really like aveeno it keeps my screen nice and clean i love it
Xavius L.
This comes out as pure foam. It's a little bit difficult to wash your face with, & it broke me out. :(
Megan B.
Morganville, NJ
This cleanser is great for sensitive skin! It's super gentle and leaves your skin super soft and clean.
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
I use this stuff on the regular. I love it. Its not too expensive and really works the way it should .
Marci G.
Orlando, FL
You get that squeaky clean feeling. Keeps my complexion looking awesome. Best face wash for the price.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??