BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Risa C.
New Braunfels, TX
GREAT I highly recommend it for anyone that is starting to get acne it takes great care of your skin
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart
Works alright from what I can tell. Applies smoothly to the face and comes off easy. super cheap too
Judy P.
Catonsville, MD
I love Aveeno products and this cleanser is no exception. It smells great and is gentle on my face.
Arielle W.
Tucson , AZ
Love the smell and relatively cheap. Used for about 6 months but just didn’t see my face clearing up.
Pam H.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this cleanser because it is gentle and does not dry out skin but keeps skin clear of blemishes
Hanna B.
Cambridge, MA
I had high hopes since I usually like aveeno products, but this made no difference to my complexion
Unforgettable✨ R.
Philadelphia
Love this it doesn't leave my face dry . Smells amazing . Helps so much . Would definitely recommend
Toni R.
chicago, il
I bought this for my daughter and it is gentle enough but works for her. It is at a great price also.
Selena S.
I use to use this, I like it because it is quick for washing my face but did not clear all my acne.
Heather N.
Very moisturizing and comfortable. It doesn't leave a weird feeling on the skin which I usually hate!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??