BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Kim F.
Newark , OH
Love this product, I've been a user of this for a long time and will continue! Works well with my skin and does not irritate. Good value for the money. Very gentle on my skin and no residue or stickiness! I will keep buying! I wish it came in bigger packaging so I could stock up for longer!
kathy l.
East Hartford, CT
My skin was so bad since my pores were so noticeable and I started breaking out due to stress and I decided to give this a try since I loved their lotion and after I started using it, my skin looks so much better and it's so easy to use. I love it.
Adrienne K.
Stafford, VA
Does an okay job of cleansing. Not heavy with perfumes or other irritants so it's gentle on sensitive skin. Does leave my skin feeling a little bit dry after using. Kind of pricey for the amount of product you get, compared to other drug store brands.
Sami B.
Roswell, GA
Great! I have used this product for years. I like that it is gentle yet still feels like it's getting all the makeup and dirt off my face. Doesn't dry out my skin and I would definitely recommend this to others especially people with combination skin.
Lynn R.
Love this stuff. So gentle on your skin and I had a noticeable difference in the way my skin looks. Smoother, less blemishes and not as red. Defiantly works. I love the Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Cream way more though. If you don't want to spend the money on both. Just get the face cream. ;)
Leslie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! I first tried it a few years ago and it immediately cleared my blemishes. I've tried others in between to switch it up, but I always go back to this product. I use it every day in the shower as a mile cleanser to start my day.
Jeni T.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I use this cleanser every day and night. It's perfect and gets all my makeup off. I don't had to close my eyes because it never hurts! The days of having to make sure I avoid my eyes with my cleanser are over. This is the best cleanser, I swear by it
Peyton C.
This cleanser has a very light feel. It is not rough on your skin and because of that I would recommend this product for people with little to no acne. I did like it, but at the time just wasn't enough for me.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
My everyday cleanser. Never burns my eyes and cleans nice. Love the smell makes skin soft and nice especially at bed time. I use several Aveeno facial products.I love the wipes too.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
I rotate about 3-5 cleansers and this is the best OTC cleanser I've found. Aveeno is a great brand and they are well priced and gentle on the skin. This is definitely a go to for me
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.