BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maura M.
I've used this for ages and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without over drying. Love it!
Christine H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this brand of product. Aveeno has to be one of thee best facial products that there was created.
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
I use this stuff on the regular. I love it. Its not too expensive and really works the way it should .
Jen P.
Hialeah, FL
Spreads all over my face easy and even. Clears up really well and cleans my face leaving it so healthy!
Marci G.
Orlando, FL
You get that squeaky clean feeling. Keeps my complexion looking awesome. Best face wash for the price.
Sarai R.
Newport News, VA
I've been using this face wash for probably 5 years! I have acne and it really does help control it!
Selena S.
I use to use this, I like it because it is quick for washing my face but did not clear all my acne.
Jaimy F.
MILLWOOD, WV
I really like AVEENO Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. It works great and doesn't dry out your skin
Tess D.
Katy, TX
It's nice that the product foams, but sometimes it doesn't foam till two minutes after you put it on.
Ka Y.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I use this daily for a clean face. I love the smell of it and it makes my face feel clean and fresh.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??