BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
This is what I use on my acne prone skin. I have been using it for years and it is a nice product. It helps a lot. Although I am trying to find more natural products, I am.nervous abut stopping this because it is a big help for my skin.
Daniella P.
Sterling Heights, MI
Made my skin really tight and uncomfortably dry. Smelled like chemicals and could feel how irritated my skin was immediately after using it. Doesn't remove makeup well either.
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I usually use a cleanser that has a little bit of exfoliate init but i really liked the foaming action on this, it left my skin feeling clean i just over all really liked it
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
There is nothing else that keeps my face smooth and hydrated. I use this even when I am not breaking out. It keeps my skin clean and doesn't make my skin over produce oil throughout the day. It lasts for what seems like forever as well.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
This face wash is the one of my favorites I use it twice a day and always get compliments on my skin and the glow. Helped get my complexion nice and even. LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
I bought this cleanser and the accompanying moisturizer and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling clean without being too dried out. It's gentle enough to use twice daily and I have noticed that my skin complexion is better since using it.
Riley-Ann P.
The Dalles
I didn't mind this cleanser. It is better than many other drugstore cleansers, but I felt like this left a bit of a film on my skin. I'm not sure that I would buy this again, but if you're looking into a cheap cleanser, it's worth a shot!
Crystal R.
I tried this cleaner after a really bad Seborrheic dermatitis breakout and wow! I am blown away! Within 2days my face was clearer. I will definitely be using this from now on!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
My absolute favorite facial cleanser. I was recommended this product over 2 years ago by a friend and now buy it at my local walmart. I love how my face feels afterwards and its perfect on my oily skin
Sheila C.
Really really love this product , it has worked wonders for me and my skin. Its like heaven in a bottle I really recommend this product one of my favorites . I'm the type of person who deals with acne prone skin but this helps a lot !
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.