BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christine H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this brand of product. Aveeno has to be one of thee best facial products that there was created.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely Love It!! Leaves My Skin Feeling Fresh & Clean. It Doesn't Irritate My Face & I Love That :)
Maura M.
I've used this for ages and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without over drying. Love it!
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
I use this stuff on the regular. I love it. Its not too expensive and really works the way it should .
Carol S.
Hartland, Mi
I just love this cleanser. It makes my face feel so clean and soft. I love the foaming of the cleanser.
Emily J.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
It’s light and cleanses the face just like it says! I like it for getting those light makeup days off!
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this aveeno cleanser i really like aveeno it keeps my screen nice and clean i love it
Casey B.
San Clemente, CA
I have been using this facewash daily for years. It's inexpensive and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Beatriz C.
Oakdale, CA
This product is really amazing. It makes my skin so smooth after I wash it off. I highly recommend it!
Melissa L.
Phoenix, AZ
My 12 year ago led daughter uses this and really likes it. It cleanses her skin without drying it out.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??