BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Great cleanser. It really gets all the dirt out of your pores. I love the way my skin looks afterwards.
Cindy G.
Its been my go to face product! I recommend this a lot! Leaves skin clean and evens out yor skin tone!
Emily J.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
It’s light and cleanses the face just like it says! I like it for getting those light makeup days off!
Haley R.
Middletown, DE
Great product, I love everything of this brand they have don't nothing but get me to come back for more
Carol S.
Hartland, Mi
I just love this cleanser. It makes my face feel so clean and soft. I love the foaming of the cleanser.
Megan B.
Morganville, NJ
This cleanser is great for sensitive skin! It's super gentle and leaves your skin super soft and clean.
Meghan K.
East Lansing, MI
I love this foaming cleanser. My fave always feels great after using it! I will never use anything else
Uliana o.
East Boston, MA
I love its smell. It awesom. And also it doing its job great, face fresh clean and a lots of happiness.
Casey B.
San Clemente, CA
I have been using this facewash daily for years. It's inexpensive and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this aveeno cleanser i really like aveeno it keeps my screen nice and clean i love it
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??