BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
I have used this facial cleaner for the last 3 years. I use nothing but this aveeno cleanser. It keeps my face from becoming dry and has helped prevent breakouts I used to have.
Manasee B.
This cleanser was not my friend. It dried out my skin and made me break out more. It felt kind of rubbery as I put it on as well. Of course, every skin type is different and this may work well for others but this just didn't do the job for me.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great just make sure to have a great moisturizer because it can be drying on my combination skin . I actually like the leather it makes but if you don't like foaming cleaners this is not for you.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product truly works. It's very gentle on skin but it does it's job and it cleared my skin in about two weeks. It did dry my skin when I started using it twice a day but after dabbing a bit of moisturizer on, my skin was back to normal.
Sydney H.
my all time favorite face cleanser! nothing will ever replace this for me, though some may come close. i love the pump packaging, the scent, and how clean it gets my skin. it doesn't irritate or burn my eyes if it gets too close to that area, and never leaves my skin feeling sticky. have repurchased many times and will keep doing so!
Anna S.
Tustin, CA
This is an ok cleanser, but it doesn't do anything harmful which is why I gave it 4 stars. I used this to bring my skin back to normal after a bad reaction to a retinol product.
Maggie k.
Amazing cleanser super gentle on the skin. i started using it after my previous skincare system had given me an allergic reaction and my skin was being super sensitive, so far so good my skin hasn't had a bad reaction to this. very pleased
Erika E.
Gilroy, CA
This cleanser removes make up and helps prevents break outs! I have searched for months for a cleanser that could take care of both in one step. Once I used this aveeno cleanser, I have not used another since. Gentle on my skin but effective on removing make up and preventing breakouts.
Yasmin G.
I like this cleanser it makes my skin feel smooth and clean. I use this cleanser maybe 2 times a week. I like to use many products bug I definitely keep this one in my rotation.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I started using this stuff as I needed to find done thing that was sensitive to the touch for my face yet string enough to purify / cleanse my face. This stuff truly works a d it doesn't leave a weird icky feeling on your skin like sime
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.