BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
The product is great at getting rid of acne due to the salicylic asid. It can be very drying though and it messes up your pH levels so use sparingly and make sure to moisterize and use a toner after. I recommend this to people who are really fed up with acne because it has quick results.
mistie g.
Nacogdoches
This is one of my favorite Aveeno products. It really helped my skin. It made my face feel clean without drying it out like other products have before. It has also cleared my face of brackouts as well as prevented breakouts.
Catherine M.
Vineland
Was looking for cheaper skin care for my acne, since I was tired of paying a ton of money for products that worsened my acne or didn’t help at all, I had seen good reviews for this so I tried it out. I don’t like that it’s a foam I feel like it doesn’t dispense enough product to really clean your face, and it dried out my skin more
Alyssa M.
My skin is sensitive/oily/acne prone and when I use harsh products on my face it gets super dry and red. It’s helped my complexion tremendously! Cleared my skin and also evened out my skin tone. the only downside is is that it does dry out my skin. I guess I can’t have it all 🤷🏽‍♀️
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
I’ve used Aveeno before but not in the foam version. But this one works just as well. It cleanses well, even as a foam. It doesn’t have a residue and it helps keep my skin clear which I’m assuming is because of the salicylic acid. It’s not too expensive and I like this product 👌🏼
Karen 🍯.
Fall River, MA
I got this at Walgreens the other day because I've been breaking out like crazy . I've used this for about 3-4 days and it's very gentle on the skin! My skins already starting to clear up and I've barley used it for a week! I use it in the morning and night , I highly recommend
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I keep this cleanser on hand when I notice my face is starting to break out. I generally just get a blemish here or there once a month. This cleanser is gentle enough to clean my face and treat my blemishes without over drying my skin. Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Sabre M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this all the time as a teen growing up with cystic acne and sensitive skin. I loved the way that it felt on my skin and left a smooth and healing feel after use. The pump is nice and keeps the product clean so bacteria won't transfer between the hands and the pump.
Peggy M.
I love the foam that comes out of the pump. I have sensitive skin so it’s hard to find a product that also targets acne as well. This is that which helps me find the balance between the two. It is extremely gentle on your face, so it doesn’t strip your natural oils intensively.
Sheena M.
Weatherford
First of all, I love the whole aveeno line. I have never been disappointed by a product. I love this cleanser because it keeps my skin clear and doesn’t dry me out in the process.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.