BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angel A.
I love it! It's light and very easy to use. I have noticed how it helps clean and clear my skin. I purchased it at Walmart in a dual package with a daily moisturizer. I couldn't be happier with this product.
Alexus t.
San Antonio
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't quite right for my skin type. This cleanser was a bit too gentle for my acne type skin since it requires exfoliation. But, I will give this points for not stripping my skin of oils. In the end, it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Sonia C.
Fitchburg
Gentle cleanser, easy to use pump bottle. I like that it has a cap and is easy to travel with. The cleanser is gentle on the skin, washes off easily and doesn't leave a residue. Switched to this product and won't go back. Removes oil but doesn't dry out skin.
Christina T.
Kentwood, MI
I have uber sensitive skin and this is the only product that I have ever used that did not cause my skin any irritation or reaction. It smell great! Lathers really well. Very affordable! I highly recommend this product! I wish i came in bigger bottles. lol
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I used to use this product daily and thought that it really moisturized, was gentle, and kept my skin looking healthy and blemish free. I don't feel that way any more and I'm not sure if the formula changed or my skin changed. But it is such a great brand, and a great product so I would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer Y.
I was getting some acne and decided to try the aveeno face wash. It works great! I have had very little acne show up since using it and my face doesn't end up all dry like with other complexion clearing face washes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Rachel M.
I love this product so much! I've been using it for about two years now and I don't plan on changing to another. I have pretty clear skin already so I wouldn't be the person to ask if it helps with acne but I love it! It's a great price and you get lots of product. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lara H.
Iron Mountain, MI
I've used this years ago. Though it worked well and smelled great, I have not repurchased. The price is very accessible and I bought it at Walmart. It was effective but didnt change anything spectacular. I would reccommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Keya T.
Just ok. Not a very powerful acne fighter, but also not too harsh of a cleanser. I have a couple breakouts here and there, and this cleanser didn't make a noticeable difference, so if I had more severe acne this would definitely not be the product for me.
Ashley N.
Albuquerque
I love this cleanser. It is gentle and removes all impurities. My face feels refreshed and clean after I use it. I use it day and night. I love the pump. I feel this product is a good price. I love how it makes my skin feel and it helps me not to break out.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??