BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ariana R.
Saginaw, MI
Makes skin feel so soft and has an amazing "soft" scent!. Actually cleared my dark spots within a month!
Miranda O.
This didn't dry my skin out, even though I used it on a daily basis. It also made my skin extremely soft.
Fahmida A.
This cleanser is amazing, it leave my face smooth and glowy after every use. I would recommend to anyone
Amy C.
Waynesburg, PA
Like this face wash. Very gently and cleans well. Doesn't completely strip your face of its natural oils.
heather f.
Tampa
This has helped me with my breakouts and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with an even complexion!
Alexandra E.
Absolutely great product. Moisturizers hydrate my skin and even out some acne scarring, reduces redness.
Rebekkah B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm addicted to the radiant face wash, but the foaming version of this seems harsher and less effective.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
For the price, this is a pretty good cleanser. The pump always gave out on me, but it was a good product.
Tina C.
I love this product. The foam feature make this wash a light, simple product to use. I highly recommend!
kayla r.
North Little Rock
It was great, it cleaned my face well and kept it clear. Just wanted something with more natural products
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??