BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sierra S.
Lincoln, NE
I have been searching for a long time for a good facial cleanser and I finally found the one I love best!
Miranda O.
This didn't dry my skin out, even though I used it on a daily basis. It also made my skin extremely soft.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
It's amazing! Definitely deserves an A! It dries my face a little but that's what moisturizers are for.
Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very gentile, so gentile that it doesn't remove makeup, I recommend for sensitive skin/dry skin.
Anisha P.
Bristow, VA
Very foamy and bubbly, and gentle on the face. Takes time to clear up blemishes, but has a nice feeling.
Melissa H.
I haven't had none in a while but when I used it I loved it so much used it everyday need to buy some now
Leeann P.
This is one of the face washes that I alternate between. It makes my skin feel great and it's affordable
Marcie S.
Hollywood, FL
The only face wash I can use that keeps my skin clear and doesn't give me redness! This is a must have!!
Fahmida A.
This cleanser is amazing, it leave my face smooth and glowy after every use. I would recommend to anyone
Ariana R.
Saginaw, MI
Makes skin feel so soft and has an amazing "soft" scent!. Actually cleared my dark spots within a month!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??