BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Really like how it lathers up without a lot of water and smells good too! Leaves skin feeling silky smooth!
valeria p.
Bronx, NY
This works like a miracle. I have some breakout that need help and this product really keeps my face clear.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
Tried it once and it really made my face feel soft , it didn't irritate me or anything it was really gentle
Amanda P.
I was really disappointed. This did absolutely nothing for my face or my skin tone. I was really let down.
Marcia M.
Just an okay product. It sits on the skin well but also doesn't make me break out any more than any product
Alexandra E.
Absolutely great product. Moisturizers hydrate my skin and even out some acne scarring, reduces redness.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
For the price, this is a pretty good cleanser. The pump always gave out on me, but it was a good product.
heather f.
Tampa
This has helped me with my breakouts and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with an even complexion!
kayla r.
North Little Rock
It was great, it cleaned my face well and kept it clear. Just wanted something with more natural products
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
My skin dries so much in the winter time so I switch my skincare to my hydrating products like this one.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??