BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Ashley N.
It's a good cleanser but because it is a foam cleanser I thought it would do something amazing or different than the regular face washes. It does get the job done in terms of cleansing your face but it doesn't stick out or have anything that special to it
Parker D.
Brooklyn, NY
Gentle and simple cleanser. Gentle enough to even use as a makeup remover, doesn't sting my eyes or irritate my skin and the cleanser gets really foamy for a nice lather and clean wash.
Deborah B.
Rush City, MN
I am 49 and have adult acne which includes a regimen of medications. With Clear Complexion I get even skin tone with a soft feel. No over drying and my breakouts our far and in between.
Natalie C.
This does absolutely nothing. it's more for those who don't wear make up and don't have any break outs, no matter how hard I rubbed nothing happened, my face didn't feel cleaner, it felt the same. wouldn't recommend for those looking for an actual cleanser.
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
I just switched to this. And omg. I love it. I can tell a difference in one day. It's amazing and I normally don't use anything you can get in Walmart. But this has opened my eyes. I use this with the moisturizer and I'm floored at how amazing it is!!!!
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I have very sensitive skin, so every cleanser I use I only have to use it once coz of its not right for me I'll get acne the next day and I don't get acne. This has been my go to gor the past 6 months amazing cleanzer, use it with kojak sponge amazing!!
Corey B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for sensitive skin and super easy to use. Doesn't leave you dried out. My only complaint is that the pump seems to limit the amount you get out of the bottle. I think products that are creams or lotion types go for longer and are more for your money
Hana C.
I really like this cleanser. I use it often, not always on a daily basis but it can be used daily. It helps keep my skin clean and fresh. My face always feels nice and soft afterwards! You don't need to pump it much either, one pump is usually good for me.
brenda j.
Fort Stewart, GA
When used alone I didn't see much of a difference in my skin which can tend to get a decent amount of blemishes. However, I began using a specific acne fashwash (from Juice) a few days a week and Aveeno is perfect at giving my face a gentle break. It also works really well with my clairasonic
Sammi C.
Groveport , Oh
Very gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean but not dry. It's hard for me to find face soap that takes away the grease without drying my skin out completely and this works great
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.