BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brandy S.
Pearl, MS
I love this face wash. It is super gentle on my face but still gets all the makeup and oil off of my face.
Ashley E.
Ozark, MO
Cleans away make up and dirt without making my skin or eyes irritated. I use it every morning and evening!
Amanda L.
Worcester, MA
Aveeno is perfect for my sensitive skin and never makes me break out. I love it because it smells good too
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
I have combination skin and this really works well. I used to get breakouts but now it is under control! :)
Taylor W.
Bronx, NY
I have sensitive skin and this product is perfect for it. It make my skin really dry and its very gentle.
Stephanie C.
Really like how it lathers up without a lot of water and smells good too! Leaves skin feeling silky smooth!
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
This cleanser is ok- it makes my face pretty oily if I use moisturizer afterwards, which is quite annoying.
Marisa R.
I loved this stuff since high school! Always helped my oily skin stay acne free. This stuff is a God send.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
Tried it once and it really made my face feel soft , it didn't irritate me or anything it was really gentle
chelsey h.
Made my skin super oily! May be better for combination to dry skin. Other than that it is very refreshing
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??