BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Natalie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleanser really clears up my face. I use it after my face scrub and it takes away the redness on my face.
Kim W.
Love this product, leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Doesn't break out my skin works really well. Great product
cera y.
This product is still one of my favorites I have tried more expensive brands and always find myself coming back
Zizzy L.
Atlanta, GA
This cleanser made me never need to wear foundation again. it not only helps with dark spots and discoloration.
Michelle K.
Clarksville, TN
Great cleanser. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin and works perfectly to get off all my makeup before bed.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Great to use when I just need to quick wash my face and get going in the morning. Love the easy pump bottle.
Crystal  S.
Wilmington, DE
This product didn't leave my face oily or gross feeling. LOVE IT. It actually helped in clearing up my acne.
Chelsea D.
Sandston , VA
This is a good product and helps with blemishes. The only bad thing I would say it makes your skin feel dry.
Maddie P.
I like this product. The packaging makes it look very natural and it feels soft on my face. Pretty good price
Ding d.
Works miracles !! Had a few stubborn pimples and with 2 washes they started clearing down, i love this stuff!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??