BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Brianna S.
I have struggled with acne since middle school. I've bounced back and forth between many different facial cleansers. They work for a while then they stop and I have to switch things up. This cleanser worked very well for several months and was gentle on my skin.
Brianna C.
Dallas, OR
This facial cleanser is so light on the skin and leaves it clear. I have oily skin so though it works with washing the grime from my face, I would not recommend this for people with sensitive, oily, skin. Also, I would not recommend this to be used whilst applying topical medicines that are fighting acne.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
OMG I love this . Ever since I started to use it my fave has become more smooth and it evened out my skin tone. It also really cleans my pores and help get rid of all the dirt in my face .
Morgan P.
Gainesville, FL
Love this! I have already purchased this twice. Great for sensitive skin and i have noticed my skin is very clear lately. Very gently on skin. I also love the packaging because it is easy to get the product out. I was definitely recommend for sensitive skin.
Samantha G.
Hollywood, FL
Talk about the holy grail of cleansers! During my younger teenage years I suffered from mild acne and the desire to pop it all! Which left me with lots of left over dark marks. I have been trying natural remedies to cure it but nothing has worked as well as this cleanser! It really does help even out skin tone!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This cleanser does a great job of cleaning your face but a terrible job of removing makeup. I like this cleanser for use after the beach or after I have worked out. It's no good for use if I am wearing makeup as it requires me to use another cleanser to get my makeup off.
Edith V.
Lubbock, TX
THIS + moisturizer = My entire skin routine for the past 10 years! Never needed much else, the cleanser is gentle enough to use everyday and it smells great! I use make up remover wipes before cleansing and moisturize after cleansing! This has kept my skin looking great for years! Why change what works?!
Chelsea P.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite cleansers, but it is a little pricey for such a small bottle. The foaming effect feels great on my sensitive skin and it would be even better if I had a facial brush. Like all Aveeno products, this cleanser is gentle on your skin, but probably not as effective for acne prone skin.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
This face wash works really well. Keeps my face from breaking out and gives an even skin tone, but can leave it feeling dry. I use a moisturizer with it to help with the dryness after use.
Beatrize M.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this product so much. It's unbelievable. It really met my expectations to the fullest, it surprised me as well. I am a repeat user. I use every other day. It's very good value and not pricey at all. Yes I would define buy it again no doubt about that.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.