BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chelsea B.
I didn't like it at all it didn't help. My face just should dry after words. Not something I would buy again.
Darling V.
Works miracles !! Had a few stubborn pimples and with 2 washes they started clearing down, i love this stuff!
Rosey E.
I used to use this as my daily cleanser and it makes your skin feel very soft. It's a great for everyday use!
Meredith O.
Hooksett, NH
I love this cleanser because it is easy on my skin, but tough on my blackheads. It such an efficient product!
Chelsea P.
Foaming cleansers are my favorite, this definitely falls in that category. It works really well with my skin
Samantha T.
Summerville, SC
Love this facial cleanser!! Cleared up my face and get very minimal acne now. Doesn't dry my skin out at all
Ramisa R.
Bronx, NY
Really, really, really effective face wash! you will se a difference on your skin with 1 to 2 weeks of usage.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Great to use when I just need to quick wash my face and get going in the morning. Love the easy pump bottle.
Michelle M.
San Leandro, CA
Love this cleanser!! I use it every day and it makes my skin feeling smooth and superrrrrrrrr fresh hehehehe
Michelle K.
Clarksville, TN
Great cleanser. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin and works perfectly to get off all my makeup before bed.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??