Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ciara B.
Greenwood, AR
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

So far so good! This and the moisturizer make the perfect duo!
Very gentle on my skin. Skin doesn't feel dry after washing. I also love the smell. Skin feels so soft after too!
Enriqueta R.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wear make-up so I feel like at times my face needs a good cleanse. With this my face becomes very clean.
Paige E.
Norfolk, VA
Amazing product! Sometimes I don't even bother to put on make up & just applying this makes my face look amazing
Gabby Z.
Amazing line, I started using the cleanser and it helped clear up my skin. It really does help diminish sun spots
Rachel L.
I love Aveeno! I have sensitive skin and this stuff is amazing for it! My skin is so much more clear and softer.
Latoya L.
Toledo, OH
This product helps me keep my complexion clear from blemishes and breakout. It also helped lighten up dark spots.
Laura C.
Bristol, VA
I love this product to clean my face at least twice daily. Sometimes three times! Works well without over drying.
Jessica B.
Saint Louis, MO
This made my face so soft! I feel like it did help a little with my acne, but not enough to stick with using it.
Carly B.
Irvine, CA
This cleanser is very light weight and not over drying. It works really well if you have oily or acne pron skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??