BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Maria S.
Clarks Summit, PA
This is the softest most gentle face wash I have ever used. While I don't know if it is effective and clearing up acne because I am not prone to it, I can say that it leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
wendy w.
Riverside, CA
When I first switched, it felt drying on my sensitive skin. I even broke out a bit...but after sticking with it and using it for a couple months, I love it! Feels very refreshing. I love the foam cleanser.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This cleanser is great for oily and acne prone skin like mine! It doesn't sting one bit! It comes with a nice packaging and it is very gentle when it comes to application. I highly recommend this to others!
Daisy N.
I have been using this cleanser for a few years now. I like it because it is gentle but does the job of clearing the skin. I like that it is a foam and lathers really well, with just a few pumps. I will definitely continue to use it.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I love this facial cleanser because it makes my skin soft, bright and clear every morning! I usually use this every other day and alternate it with the aveeno facial pads! Aveeno has great products at a good price! I love that you can buy these at supermarkets, drugstores and SAMs and Costco!
Paris B.
Lafayette, LA
Not something that I love, but I like it. It's soft and gentle on the skin, but it didn't do what I needed done...get rid of my dark spots. But I would recommend it to someone with slight hyperpigmentation.
Emalea H.
Love love this product will never change! It leaves my skin clean and fresh and not oily or dry! I've had such a hard time finding a face wash that worked for long term but alt his aveeno is the product!
Christina F.
I didn't see that it cleared my skin up during breakouts, but worked really well with evening out my skin when I wasn't breaking out. It kept oil down, but didn't dry out my skin. Also, it didn't remove all of my eye make up, so i had to use a make up remover before washing my face.
Karin G.
Baltimore, MD
I love love love Aveeno! I purchased this baby at my local CVS store, since I needed a new facial cleanser. #1 this product doesn't dry my skin out like other cleaners I've purchased. And since I've been using it my complexion started to even out. I'm very satisfied with this purchased
Tracey  S.
Ray, MI
This has been my cleanser for the past 4 years now. I randomly picked it up on a whim when I ran out of my oid cleanser. I love this stuff and don't plan on switching it. My skin is usually dry in the winter and oily in the summer so it works great for both. It's a bit drying during the colder months, but I just use a moisturizer and it works perfectly! It keeps my skin clear also, except during that time of the month. Nothing works for that, unfortunately.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.