BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney C.
I like the way this makes your face feel but at the same time I feel like it does nothing for your complexion.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I usually cant use clensing problems due to extreamly sestive skin but this didn't irritate me at all i love it
Natalie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleanser really clears up my face. I use it after my face scrub and it takes away the redness on my face.
Zabre L.
This cleanser made me never need to wear foundation again. it not only helps with dark spots and discoloration.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
I use this cleanser every day and really love it! I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my face.
Jessica T.
I love love love this product! Leaves my face feeling super smooth and it has helped in clearing my complexion
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
My go to, this seems to be the best for my skin and gives results price is good. Would suggest giving it a try
cera y.
This product is still one of my favorites I have tried more expensive brands and always find myself coming back
Kim W.
Love this product, leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Doesn't break out my skin works really well. Great product
Rosey E.
I used to use this as my daily cleanser and it makes your skin feel very soft. It's a great for everyday use!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??