Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha A.
Bakersfield, CA
I just purchased this cleanser along with the moisturizer and so far I am loving it! My skin feels so soft and clean!
perla R.
Omg i love this product it smells so good! i love that its very sensitive to my acne prone skin and it last so long!
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love this cleanser! I love the foaming aspect and feel the formula is very gentle on my sensitive skin! Try it out!
Alissa F.
I liked this face wash. Sometimes cleansers can be too rough on my skin and dry it out, but this one cleans gently
Tia A.
This brand is perfect for my sensitive skin. It's not overly drying. Leaves my skin clean and clear of break outs.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
I have sensitive skin and this is what works for me it is very natural and gentle on the skn need to buy some more
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Like this product however my skin dries out easily. I still use this just ale sure to moisturize following routine.
Summer G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the soft foam. Wish it did a better job at removing makeup though. Left my face feeling soft and comfortable.
Kelly W.
Richmond, TX
Aveeno is a great product and controls acne on my
Sensitive skin. It also reveals my naturally radiant complexion!
Sabrina G.
It's simple, this cleanser leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and smooth! It works great! What more do you need??
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??