BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• How does this work? I am looking for a new cleanser but h...1 Answers
  • Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
Trinidad P.
I love this face wash. It is very gentle on the skin but gives you a good clean. It has a nice light fresh to it. I like how it foams up, but goes on alot without having to use to much. This makes my skin feel soft and clean. It also helped with the acne.
Nikki B.
Garden City, LA
I use the clear complexion foaming cleanser. I love this cleanser. I try other cleansers but always go back to this one. Other brands make me break out bad. I have some acne scars, not too bad, & I find that it has helped fade my scars. It leaves my skin feeling soft & it has never made it feel tight after cleansing.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
I used this for years! I love how the foam made it easy to spread across your face. It was also relatively cheap and you can find it anywhere. I don't like the smell of it __ it's too plain, but the formula and results were great.
Alyssa C.
Sugar Land, TX
Very gentle affordable option. The foam is very calming and soothing, I've used this after getting a sunburn and it didn't irritate my skin. Most facial cleansers keep my face oil free for a long time, but with this one I've noticed getting more oily sooner. I don't personally enjoy that but you might if you have dry skin.
Kailee H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I really didn't like this cleanser. I felt like it wasn't doing much for me. I don't really have sensitive skin so it could just be that I'm not used to products like this one. The packaging was awesome and easy to use. I don't think there was anything wrong with this product, it just wasn't something I reached for much.
Bailey M.
So so so so GOOD! Left my skin clean and not dry because that can happen. I base my face wash on mostly how my skin feels afterwards. I don't use this everyday...that seems to keep the product working better. I noticed if I use too often it doesn't feel as clean. Just a personal feeling :) But if you buy you won't regret!
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I love the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser. It is very gentle on my skin and a great value. I don't think it is pricey and can be found at any drug store. I purchased it at Target. It gets off all my makeup and is gentle to my face and eyes. I think this product is great and I'd recommend it to a friend.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I used this awhile back when I was still having a lot of breakouts and this really helped to clear out a majority of the blemishes. It foamed up with the pump feature, so that was a step I could skip and the smell wasn't too strong. Really glad I used this. I don't anymore, but it really helped my skin when it was worse!
Tiffany C.
YORK, SC
Light foamimg action that worke great for daily use. This will remove makeup but is not strong enough (or oil based) to remove mascara or set in eye makeup. Great to start the day and leave a clean base ready for moisturizing
Andrea W.
Ragland, AL
I use this every other day and my face is so much softer and it has really helped control my breakouts as well. I love that this product works and is good for sensitive skin. I also love that half a pump is all I need! A little truly does go a long way! This will last me a while and was very affordable! Way to go Aveeno!
Influenster M.
Bre p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.