BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS NEVER IRRITATES MY SKIN OR EVEN CAUSES IT TO PINK UP. I TEND TO WASH MY FACE TWICE - ONCE TO REMOVE MAKEUP AND THE 2ND TIME TO CLEAN AND CATCH ANY SPOTS MISSED. WASHING MY FACE TWICE HAS NOT RESULTED IN ANY DRYING ETC WITH THIS PRODUCT
Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
I used this every day for at least 6 months. It is gentle and it gets the job done, but I guess I wasn't super impressed by it. It's okay, just nothing super special. Most likely won't clear up your acne, either.
Dakota L.
Love this stuff it's so great for my combo oily acne prone skin!! It cleanses my pores without being harsh or drying, it actually makes my skin softer. And it clears up my acne fast. Looking forward to using more from this line
Lola A.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing I love it I've been using it for some time now and I've not been disappointed it brightens the skin clears it up and u could also use it as a makeup remover I will buy again without a doubt
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I use this face wash every night before bed time, and it really is helping prevent breakouts. The pump delivers the perfect amount of foam to wash your face with, and the product itself stays bubbly and foamy when you add water too. The perfect gentle cleanser that doesn't dry out your skin.
Jennifer N.
La Mesa, CA
I really wanted to like this product I love how its foamy and I love the light scent. Unfortunately it does not make my skin feel moisturized at all but it makes my skin feel so tight, shiny, and weird afterwards. My skin never seemed to get clearer after all the times I have use it about 2/3 weeks.
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
I love this cleanser. It's very gentle and light. It makes my skin look radiant and glowing. It doesn't make my face break out at all like the other products I've used. I'll continue to purchase this product.
Divina L.
I used to use this product hoping it would help with breakouts.. All it really is foamy soap. I didn't see any improvements to my face. Over all it just felt as if i was washing my face with a regular bar of soap.
Sophia R.
This cleanser is so gentle & soothing on the face. I think this would even be a great acne wash for someone with sensitive skin. The foam feels light and the soy leaves skin feeling moisturized and super soft.
Nicole F.
THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER. I have used this product for many years and have not once got a bad breakout since. I bought this product at Target, CVS, etc. It is a great value and totally worth it. You will not be disappointed. This product is perfect for all skin types because it is natural.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.