Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jackie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this. Cleans and helps prevent breakouts. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. Would definitely purchase again.
Sarah S.
Galatia, IL
This product smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Plus my homegirl Jennifer Aniston leaves me shook.
theresa p.
Dallas, TX
I love the clean feeling my face has after using this. It is a big part of my morning and evening face wash routine.
Tamia H.
I use this face wash twice a day and it truly soothes my skin and has cleared up my uneven skin tone. Very effective.
Janet J.
This is a great cleanser, I love using this for a daily cleanser as it wakes my skin up and helps me feel refreshed!
Anxhela B.
Boston, MA
It's a good foam cleanser and it does the job but there are better ones out there starting with drugstore to high-end
Ashley T.
Fort Drum
I like the product but I'm not sure it actually helps with breakouts! It does make my face feel really clean though.
C M.
Love this product me and my mother use it and we just love the results leaves are skin soft and a fresh clean feeling
Priscilla R.
San Antonio, TX
This product thoroughly cleans my face. I love it. I even allow my 11 year old to use it in the morning and at night.
Caitlin M.
Bahama, NC
I use this every night before bed and it's helped keep my skin clear and soft. And it helps a lot with discoloring
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??