BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Cheryl K.
Hagerstown, MD
My face felt clean after using this, but it never felt like I was cleaning my face. It dried my face out a lot when I was using it in the summer. It made my face feel tight like it was being stretched.
Clarise B.
Santa Ana, CA
Very gentle cleanser. Doesn't leave the skin feeling tight at all and I can use it around my eyes and lips without worry. It doesn't, however, remove all the oil from my face like I would like it to.
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love everything about this product!!! It smells so good but not overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I noticed that my skin breaks out less since I've started using this product. I like that it is a foam formula which makes it so easy to work onto your skin and wash away! Definitely recommend this product!
Jess R.
Newell, IA
This product was ok. It didn't hurt my skin but I didn't feel like it cleaned it thoroughly. I would wash my face with this & when I'd use a toner afterward I would still see makeup on the cotton ball.
Kat S.
I have found this product to be very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it once a day because I have oily skin, and it is slightly drying, which makes my skin produce more oil. I'm a fan because it has kept my acne at bay, though I don't use the moisturizer that is paired with it.
THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSER EVER! I use this every morning and use the cream every night and it's cleared my very aggressive acne. I have went through products and products and not one has cleared my face this well. It gets rid of reddening and keeps my skin feeling fresh!
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Love this cleanser. It really cleared my face up in a matter of 2 weeks. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. The smell of very refreshing and I love the light feel of the foam. Definitely recommend to anyone with combination skin.
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
I would recommend this to any type of skin! I have acne prone skin that tends to be oily. I use it daily and it is very gentle and does not cause any irritation. I would repurchase this product again.
Haley T.
Rutherfordton, NC
Nice product for all ages. Pump at times can be difficult to use. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have bought the product several times and feel that it is very effective. I would refer this product to other friends and family in search of a skin care cleanser
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
This dries my skin out a little bit, but I suppose it kept my skin somewhat clear. I have found I don't really like cleansers like this that foam in the pump and they can be harsh but as foaming cleansers go, this is pretty good.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.