BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristiah G.
I love this so much! The foam is very nice to my skin. My skin feels soft and smooth every time afterwards. I was a bit iffy with trying new things but I'm so glad I tried this. It helped prevent breakouts that I usually worry about, so this is definitely a great product for me.
Danielle L.
Cranford, NJ
I have been using this cleanser for close to a decade and refuse to purchase anything else. The small amount of salicylic acid helps keep my skin clear. This is the only cleanser I can comfortably use to take off even my stubborn waterproof eye makeup and I feel no stinging or discomfort.
Grace H.
Love this product. It is a tride and true product. Not only is it super gentle but it also gets all the dirt and oil out of your pores every wash. Also it smells so good, it's a light but clean scent. I bought it at Walmart for maybe about $8-10. Definitely will buy again.
Tiffany S.
Fergus Falls
I thought this cleanser could of been more moisturizing because by skin felt a little dry after using it. This did however help me keep my spots at bay. I would recommend taking off your makeup before using this product, because it's not ment to take off makeup.
Jazzie D.
Ojai, Ca
I started using this product and I love it. it's one of my favorites. It is very gentle on the face and it feels really smooth after using it. It did meet my expectations. It is not pricey at all and I would buy this product again. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Kylee H.
Hudsonville, MI
Aveeno has a ton of great products. I like this product but feel as if it is a weird consistency of not being foamy enough and too liquidy. I purchased this at our local grocery store. I also packed it to travel and that was a bad idea because it leaked all over my stuff.
Kezia O.
I am absolutely obsessed with Aveeno skin care!  There are times where my skin tends to be more acne prone so when that is the case I bust out this cleanser.  It is extremely gentle but really cleanses the skin.  It does not irritate whatsoever and does not over dry my skin.
Emma T.
This is one of my favorite face cleansers! I love the feel of it on my face when I am washing my makeup off at night. It is refreshing and leaves no film on the face. I trust the ingredients Aveeno uses in their products and it has never caused my skin any irritation.
Analisa M.
This is the only drugstore face wash I genuinely trust. It's a soft foam without harsh chemicals which is great for my sensitive skin. Keeps my face clear and no bad reactions. The only downside is my skin will dry out in the winter but that's why I always moisturize!
Megan D.
Dinuba
It's a good cleanser and it's fun that it's foam. I'm a repeat user of this product and it's pretty effective. You won't see it right away it it's good. That packaging is ok but I wish I can put it in the shower more cause the nozzle gets clogged with water sometimes.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??