BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
De'andre W.
Lake Charles
This is a good product to use a few times throughout the week. I love the smell and the feel of the foam as it touches my face, but of used too much it can dry out your skin.
Iyanna T.
Love his facial cleanse. Never dries my face out. Very effective! Only positive outcomes. Comes exactly how it’s shown in the picture. Very gentle on the skin.. could explain the whole 5 cleanse Loren
Kristyne F.
Lodi, CA
For years I had a problem with acne on my cheeks and it didn’t matter what face wash I used it was always there. I have been using this product for over a year now and I finally have clear skin! Not only has my acne gone away but, the redness in my face has calmed down a lot. This is a must have for me. It works great
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this cleanser. It has a nice clean lowkey smell which isn't overpowering. It is gentle yet effective which is the main thing I look for in a cleanser. It is definitely worth the price and it's not as expensive as some other brands. I prefer cleansers that aren't foam so I will be purchasing other aveeno cleansers but if you like foam ones, this is for you.
sammy n.
San diego, CA
I have ALWAYS had so much trouble finding a cleanser that didn’t irritate my skin or make it overly oily, & this cleanser is the first one in a while to gently clear my skin & help me avoid break outs. Clear complexion is definitely a great name for this product, because that’s exactly what it’s produced for me!
Landee M.
This is now my go to. It packs a punch without irritating your skin. I was amazed at how fast it cleared up my skin. I purchased this from Walmart. The packaging was simple but still was clean cut and appealing. The pump is one of my favorite parts of the packaging. It makes it easy to get just the right amount.
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
This is the best facial cleanser I have tried from the drugstore. It has a great creamy and very foamy texture and is very gentle yet effective at keeping my skin clear. I've purchased and used up countless bottles of this product and will continue to do so when I am unable to shell out for high end skincare.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I buy this at heb I’ve been using this for years now and I am obsessed! Takes all my make up off and leaves my skin looking perfect. Between me and my 2 sisters it lasts us about 3 months so it has a good amount of product for the cost. It honestly does improve your skin after a couple uses! Highly recommend.
Michelle A.
midland
great for everyday use, it has a soft consistency that allows for a gentle wash. It does not leave the skin feeling dry. It’s affordable and can be found at a drug store.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I use this stuff every single day! And it really does prevent breakouts! I mean I get a pimple here and there but this stuff really does its job. It's not oily or drying it's perfect. I love how it's a foam. Kinda makes it more fun in a way! I will be buying another bottle of this once it's gone for sure.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.