BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel G.
Canton, OH
This products is amazing for people with dry skin it foams as it comes out and clears the skin without over drying.
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Like this product however my skin dries out easily. I still use this just ale sure to moisturize following routine.
Tia A.
This brand is perfect for my sensitive skin. It's not overly drying. Leaves my skin clean and clear of break outs.
Isabel C.
Dania, FL
So this item is cheap and can be found anywhere it is very much what they advertise. It works miracles on my skin.
sasha s.
Very soft and easy to apply it goes on so gently I love that it dosnt feel heavy and is easy to wash off. Love this
Ecstasy T.
Birmingham, AL
Aveeno is very good to use if you have sensitive skin. my son has eczema and aveeno seems to do the trick every time
Carla M.
Geneva, OH
This is a gentle cleaner that never irritates my skin. I like how it's a foam cleanser so it's really
easy to use.
Summer G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the soft foam. Wish it did a better job at removing makeup though. Left my face feeling soft and comfortable.
Becca S.
Somonauk, IL
Very good foaming cleanser. I tend to switch out cleansers every now and then but continue to go back to this one.
Sabrina G.
It's simple, this cleanser leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and smooth! It works great! What more do you need??
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??