BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
stacey p.
Roslindale, MA
My friend actually had this at her house and I used it when I stayed over.. And it gave me life .fell in love with it
Priscilla R.
San Antonio, TX
This product thoroughly cleans my face. I love it. I even allow my 11 year old to use it in the morning and at night.
C M.
Love this product me and my mother use it and we just love the results leaves are skin soft and a fresh clean feeling
Erika C.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down my favorite gentle cleanser. So light and foamy, and highly effective at clearing my skin. So refreshing!
Ivy Z.
New York
Did very slightly improve my acne and cleared up acne scars a little, but overall, I was disappointed in the results.
Leticia P.
I really like this product. This doesn't give me any breakage. I usually tend to use this one more than other brands.
theresa p.
Dallas, TX
I love the clean feeling my face has after using this. It is a big part of my morning and evening face wash routine.
Ashley T.
Fort Drum
I like the product but I'm not sure it actually helps with breakouts! It does make my face feel really clean though.
Lataysha F.
Mesa, AZ
I love how it is a foaming cleanser. It does not have a overpowering scent. It leaves my skin clear,soft and radiant
Amna F.
Aveeno has some awesome cleanser.s this one is my go to daily cleanser. It's very gentle and great for night time.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??